Goodbye

Tylie Evans.
Two months later
"Babe, I swear, I'll text you when I get there." I sighed at Tyga.

"You better text me, or I may have to do something about it." He replied, smacking my ass.

I playfully shrieked, running towards the door. Ty following  close behind me, totally checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I teased.

"Yeah, I do. But I would like the view a whole lot more if we removed this dress from the equation." He huskily whispered in my ear, making me feel hot all over.

"I need to go now." I said, softly pushing him away. I had places to be and didn't need to be late.

"Okay, bye baby. I love you." He said,pulling me in for a kiss.

"Bye Meeko, see you later." I said walking out of the apartment.

Ever since Tyga took my virginity we've basically become inseparable. Our relationship has become so much more intimate and caring, and I've felt special every time I was around him. Our relationship got serious, and we've permanently moved in with each other.

Things have been going good for me. My first few singles dropped, and I rocketed my way to number 1 on all of the charts. I'm currently working on my album, and I've had the pleasure of working with so many artists. I even flew my mum out, just to help with legal documents, but now she is my full time manager.

Tonight is Krept & Konan's album release party. They were also touring America. As a loyal friend, I have to make an appearance, and maybe do a small set. At first I was worried to go, because Ty really doesn't like Krept, but he trusts me, so he let it go.

Before I fully stepped out the door, Tyga grabbed me, making me stop in place. He dangled the keys to his Ferrari in my face, then quickly putting them in my hands.

"Tyl, take my car." He said.

My face blushed tomato red. Tyga never lets anyone drive his cars. I've asked on several occasions whether I could use them, and he always replied no. He wouldn't even let a valet driver park his car. So for me, this is a huge deal. He trusts me.

He isn't letting me drive the car though lol. He is getting Rupert, the chauffeur to drive the car. It's just a mini milestone because I'm not allowed in his car without him present.

"Baby, that's so sweet." I excitedly squealed jumping into his arms.

We had a quick embrace, but I sadly departed from his arms, to make it to the club.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tonight has been so good!" I said to Krept pulling him into a hug.

I am honestly so proud of their current achievements and their achievements to come. They have nothing on Ty, but they are amazing.

I pulled out my phone, wanting to call Rupert, so that he can pick me up. It is about 1:30 in the morning, so the night is still young, but I'm tired as fuck. And I miss my baby.

I instantly came to realisation that my phone has died, and that I don't know Rupert nor Tyga's phone numbers off by heart. I am panicking because I only came out with $30 to buy drinks. I have $2.39 left, and that is not enough for a cab.

Then the idea hit me, and I knew I would be fine.

"Krept and Konan! I need a huge favour. I'm going to have to crash with you guys tonight. My phone has died and my chauffeur is not here. I have no money and I don't know Tyga's phone number off by heart." I cringed.