Trains and Twerking

Tylie Evans.
"Nicki, why can't I do my top button up? You can see my underwear!" I anxiously exclaimed, worried about my appearance.

"Tylie, relax. It's a new style now a days, stop living in a different era! And you look bomb as fuck. I know Tyga would definitely want to tear that ass up after seeing you tonight." She cackled, making me squirm.

"He's here. Let's just go." 

We paced across campus to the car park, to hop in the limousine. We got inside, and was greeted with the smell of weed, alcohol and cologne.

When me and Nicki hopped in the limo the whole car went quiet. I was worried of what they thought of us and how to react.

"Ayy, Kylie. My bitch, my hoe, my new bestie, I have a proposal. I'm pretty sure the whole squad would love to run a train through you, so are you down?" One of his friends asked, way to faded for my liking. I think he was J Cole, but I'm not entirely sure what he looks like.

I was honestly unsure of what that meant, until it hit me. I whimpered in fear and annoyance.

Before I could answer to hit him with the facts, Tyga cut me off.

"Dude, stop with the jokes. She's not that type of girl, so back off. And if anyone is getting with her, it'll be me." Tyga said sternly, as if he was marking his territory.

I blushed a scarlet red. The group shook it off and began to talk amongst themselves.

I took a seat next to Tyga. He looked very handsome in his navy blue suit, and button up shirt.

"You look good." I said cheekily smiling up at him.

He grinned a toothy smile, moving closer to me.

"Well I would say you look great, but you don't." He said seriously.

I instantly wiped the smile off my face, and looked at my intwined hands. I was really stupid to think that he liked me. I slowly edged away from him, until he grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back.

He placed his hand on my chin, lifting my face up.

"If you would have let me finished I would have said you look better than great. You look cute and hot and sexy. Definitely sexy. You have a pretty little figure, a beautiful face and a smart mind. Do you have any flaws?" He asked me, clearly flirting.

I returned his smile, thinking of a witty reply.

"Oh, I have many flaws, you just haven't found them out, yet." I said caressing his bicep.

"Wow. You definitely don't seem like the Tylie a met a few weeks ago, who could barely speak to me. Now your rubbing up on me, and almost flirting too. You've gained some confidence." He said cockily.

"And your definitely not the Tyga I thought you were. You're always in the club with strippers, but now you're devoting all of your time to me. If I wasn't slightly buzzed right now, I'd think that you like me." I said coming out of my shell.

"Well if I wasn't high right now, I'd think that you like me too." He said over dramatically giving me ghetto attitude and clicking his fingers.

We both burst out into a fit of laughter.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bitch can't whip like me, can't Milly Rock like me, Cant sexy walk like me, Can't hit the quan like me

Tyga and I were on the dance floor attempting to do the 'Bet you can't do it like me' challenge. We were so bad at it, but it was sheer fun to be young, free and me. And it was even more amazing that I get to share these memories with him, Tyga.

Now twerk

I couldn't dance, in any way to save my life, but I attempted to twerk.

I knew how to slightly jiggle my booty from side to side, as I often messed around with my sisters and we taught each other dance moves.

I carried on 'twerking' until I felt a groin line up to my ass.

I gasped in shock. Not because I was horrified, but because I liked the feeling.

I twerked harder that I did before. I was bending over in certain positions and doing little techniques to make my dancing look on fleek.

"Damn girl, shake that bubble butt!" Nicki screamed, clinging onto Meek, throwing £5 and £10 notes at my bum. This girl was seriously crazy.

The song came to an end, and so did my dancing. I came back to reality to see I find out I was dancing on Tyga.

"Damn, Tylie! Anymore surprises up your sleeve?" He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"No, not anymore surprises. Remember I may not speak a lot, but I'm mostly an open book." I said leaning up to his lips.

He slowly leant down, towards my lips, and we were almost there. Our breathe started to mix, an our lips were millimetres apart.

Then it didn't happen.

Somehow, Chris Brown found a way to dump a full bottle of champagne over our heads. I was beyond pissed.

"Oh my god! My hair will get greasy and my skin is gonna break out!" I moaned, dreading the after affects that will come in the following week. I just need to get home.

I searched the whole club, from upside down to left and right, and I still couldn't find Nicki.

I ran over to Tyga.

"Tyga, Nicki has left, presumably. I have no way to get home other than you so can I leave with you, then you take me home?" I said, begging for a positive result.

"Nicki left with Meek after you finished dancing. And sure, baby girl. You can kick it with me, until it's time to leave. You can even stay at my house tonight, if you want?" He pleaded.

"That would be fun, but you have to promise to drop me home early tomorrow." I playfully warned him.

"I promise." He earnestly stated.

"Let's go now then!" I screamed, clasping his hand and running to the exit.

Shitty filler chapter😴 hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Hopefully an another update today or tomorrow💖
Love you babes😘☺️

"