Lost Virginity

Tylie Evans.
(Heads up, there is a very badly written smut scene below lol😜)
"What do you mean, you're ready for what?" He asked, clearly confused.

"I'm ready for you." I said, pulling him into my bedroom.

I pushed him down onto the bed, and slowly climbed on top of him. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss, whilst I was slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I hesitantly pulled way from him, to pull off my vest. All I had on underneath it was a bra, and I was anxious to see how he would react to my body.

"Wait, you wanna have sex?" He asked, looking lustful.

"I said I'm ready, didn't I?" I played back.

"Are you sure you want me to take your virginity? This is quite a big deal, and I want to make sure that your ready." He shyly replied.

"Ty, the only person I want is you. And yes I do want you to take my virginity, I would be honoured if you did take it." I confidently said.

"It's going to hurt, okay?" He told, asking for my consent.

I nodded, eagerly locking his lips on mine again. I pulled his shirt off, and started to kiss my way down his chest. I stopped when I reached his v-line, and looked up at him.

He slowly stood to his feet, and took off his trousers and boxers. I was still in fascination of his manhood, although I've seen it before. Instead of backing away from it, I moved closer. I felt a wave of confidence.

I grabbed his length, and moved my hand up and down in a fast fashion. He immediately sighed in pleasure, his head rolling back. I guess his pleasure urged me on, making me put him in my mouth.

I didn't entirely know what I was doing, but I was going with the flow. And I guess my impulsive decisions were good, because Ty seemed to like what I'm doing.

I just bopped my head up and down. To me it was kind of awkward and it wasn't the best thing in the world, but it made Ty satisfied, so I guess I'm fine with it.

Suddenly, he pulled me up from my knees, to sit on the bed. My face came in full level with his now hard dick, and I felt a moistness in my underwear.

"Why did you make me stop?" I wondered aloud.

"It's your first time, I should be stuff for you, not the other way round." He said.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. He is so sweet and considerate.

"That's sweet, but I'll have to learn stuff eventually, so I might as well start early." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"You can learn another time, but you don't need much learning, you're a natural. Today is your time, let me take care of you." He said, slowly unhooking my bra.

My breasts fell out of my bra, my nipples instantly become hard. His hand instantly cupped my right breast, whilst his younger swirled around the nipple of the left. I gasped in euphoria, getting high of off this feeling.

He slowly pulled my skirt from my body, leaving me in my thong. He took a long and intense look at my body, making me feel shy.

"You're beautiful. In every single fucking way, you're beautifully beautiful." He said, slowly stroking my thigh. His touch left goosebumps throughout my body. He then slowly moved my thong to the side, and slipped a finger in my sea.

I gasped in shock, and pleasure, whilst he slowly pumped in out of me. Pleasure ignited my body, causing me to moan out.

"Baby be quiet, the boys are in the next room. I don't want them to realise what we're doing, and walk in." Tyga warned.

I whimpered in agreement, taking the blanket off the bed, biting into it. He pulled off my thong completely. Luckily I got a full body wax yesterday, so my body was intact, if I do say so myself.

He moved my legs apart, climbing in between. He slowly plunged his face into my area, eating me out as if I was dinner. It was way more difficult to keep quiet this time, because it was really overpowering. I let out a few loud moans, and cursed under my breath.

I felt a fire burn in my stomach, causing my body to jerk upwards. I felt pleasure ripple through my body, causing me to scream out. I guess that's what you call an orgasm.

"Are you ready now?" Tyga asked.

I nodded my head, to answer yes. He aligned himself, lining up to my entrance. He was just about to slide in.

"Shit." He cursed.

"What? Is it me, have I done something wrong?" I panicked.

"No calm down, it not you, it will never be you. I just don't have a condom." He frustratedly groaned.

"It's fine I'm on birth control, just to prevent to periods. And I can just take a plan B tomorrow, anyway." I said.

"That's cool den." He said, realigning himself.

"Ready?" He cautiously asked.

"More than ever." I said back.

He slowly plunged into me, causing me to groan in pain. The tip of his length was barely in me, and I felt as if I could pass out. It honestly did hurt, but I would hopefully get used to it.

He slowly pushed in more, and the pain increased. But even though the pain was bad, there was a hint of pleasure.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up, with the events of last night slowly coming back to me. A smile instantly came to my face, making my face turn a bright red.

I'm glad I let Ty take my virginity, if I could trust him with that, I can trust him with anything.

Short chapter but it's sex lol. I swear to God the dramatic stuff is coming in the next few chapters, then the plot line will happen lol.