Interviews and Realtionships

Tylie Evans.
We just arrived in Manchester. Everyone was pretty slumped and wanted to go to the hotel, to sleep, but we have more important things to handle.

Today we are going to ITV for a ten minute interview. I plan on getting the record straight, and to clear my name. Because seriously who wants to be hated by the world?

I was wearing an oversized jersey and a SnapBack. I had all black timberlands on, with a long champ backpack. I had quite fierce make up in and my now ombré hair was in a side plait.

We jumped out of the tour bus, into the studio. Tyga and I were instantly whipped to hair and makeup, adding retouches and accessories.

In little under 15 minutes, we we finished and waiting for our queue   to enter the stage.

I was kind of worried, as this was my first ever interview and it was a fairly negative one. I'm just worried as I don't want to mess up or look like an idiot.

We were ushered to enter the studio, finally our slot to be in the camera.

We hurriedly walked to our chairs, taking a seat. The claps, for Tyga, eventually died down and the studio became quiet. The woman interviewing us was Diane Hesswick.

"Today we gave a very special message from Tyga and his prodigy, Tylie Evans. They are here to squash the rumours and tell us the real and only strong." She said to the camera, making my stomach do back flips.

Tyga looked to me to speak first and I took a large breath.

"Well, we were at the club and I went to the dance floor whilst the guys stayed in V.I.P. I saw two close friends of mine on in the club, so I approached them. My friend, Onika, went to hang out with the guys and left me with my other friend, Trey. In the past I've had an incident with Trey, where he read my signals and emotions wrong. So anyway, he asked for a dance so I agreed, because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. At first we were dancing very respectably. Like there was distance and stuff. Then, all of a sudden, he turns me around and starts grinding on me. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm really shy, so that really scared me. I tried breaking away from his grip but he carried on. He was whispering stuff in my ear like 'the things I'll do to you if I took you home' and 'you're leaving with me, now'. Like any girl, I got tea scared and started to cry. I guess T saw what happened and came to the rescue. I've told him this already, but he didn't have to beat Trey up for me. I'm extremely thankful for him protecting me. So if anything don't hate him, praise him. Thank you T." I explained, then kissing Tyga's cheek.

"So this all just a big misunderstanding?" The reporter asked.

"Yes, one big misunderstanding. I reacted how any one of the guys would have acted. We all care so much about Tylie, that if anyone even thought about hurting her, we would set then straight. She is so special and unique and people shouldn't see that as her weakness, because that's what makes her strong. I know personally, that if I ever hurt her, I couldn't live with myself." He said staring at me, through his whole speech.

"So that's settled guys! Tylie Evans and Tyga!" She said, making the crowd applaud. We then got up and left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Michael Stevenson.
(aka Tyga)

She is absolutely perfect.

The way she smiled turned storms into a summers day. The way she laughed could make a bad situation turn good. The way she loved people with all of her heart was astonishing. They way she swayed her hips like she knew what to do with them.

She was honestly perfect.

I know she is a quite a bit younger than me, but she is legal in the UK and the US.

She started to goofily rap along to this song playing on the radio. We were on our way home from the studio, in the G-wagon. Our chauffeur was driving us.

"Where do you know me from? Where do you know me from?" She stupidly rapped, throwing up gang signs up in my face.

Once she gets comfortable with people, she really loosens up. She lets go and has fun. She isn't little shy Tylie anymore.

"What shit are you listening too? This nigga ain't got nothing on me! His bars are stupid as fuck!" I wackily replied, flicking her in the forehead.

"Coming from the guy who rhymed nigga with nigga!" She sassed back.

Her face then quickly fell and she had a sorrowful look in her eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say the N word! It's just I was trying to get you back. Now you think I racist. I'm not racist, I love black people. I love all people-" she rambled on. It was honestly cute, because I didn't give a fuck.

"Tylie, calm the fuck down. I don't care." I said rubbing her chin.

"Oh, okay. Well um, this is Stormzy. One of the greatest grime rappers of time." She said coolly, like I knew what that was.

"What is grime?" I honestly wondered.

She looked at me as if I murdered her whole family.

"You don't know what grime is? So you've never heard of Stormzy, Skepta, Section Boyz? Not even Bugzy Malone? You my friend, have offended me." She said, blowing things out of proportion.

"Talking about friends, I wanted to ask you something." I nervously said.

"Yeah, what?" She asked, locking her phone.

"I don't know how to put this, so I'm just going to say it. I really like you. Like I really, really like you. I love you, definitely, but I'm not in love with you- yet. I just really treasure you and you make me feel special. You're just amazing and one of a kind." I said staring at my lap.

"Are you trying to ask me to be your girlfriend?" She questioned, lifting my chin up and making eye contact between us.

"Yes. I'm just scared. And aren't we moving to fast?" I admitted to her. She looked shocked at my words, because she is usually the venerable one out of us.

"Well I'd love to be your girlfriend. I promise not to hurt you, or to lie, and I'll always open up to you. I'll treat you right and keep you happy.  And no, we're not moving to fast. Love and feelings don't wait and I really do feel something with you. So why wait around? I like you, you like me, let's make it official!" She reassured.

This instantly made me feel better. I leant in to give her a sweet and sensual kiss, but she wanted a hot and passionate one. But hey, I'm not complaining.

I guess I'm dating Tylie Evans.

(Hey boo's😘 I just finished most of my plot line for this book and it's bomb as fuck! Stay tuned because this book is gonna be fire lol. Love  you so much and babe a great day xxx)