Meetings

Tylie Evans.
Me and Drake were driving to work together, because we both started at the same time and he wanted to make sure as was okay. I was driving my Ferrari that Tyga gifted me on my 19th birthday. Eve though we broke up, I still kept my car. My car was the only thing I had left.

I couldn't avoid Tyga forever and I have money to make, so I decided to contact him, so that we can finish writing the songs and making the tracks for the album.

"Drakey baby, text Tyga and tell him to be in my office in 15 minutes, for the album. My password is 3584." I said to drake, passing him my rose gold iPhone 6s Plus.

He unlocked my phone, and presumably texted him, but he was taking his time. He was on my phone for at least five minutes, doing whatever he was doing, and it left me feeling uncomfortable. I have nothing to hide, but it still got to me.

"What is taking you so long?" I demanded.

"Sorry baby, you know how long it takes me to type. He replied tho, saying: see you soon Ty. See, it's all good!" He said, flashing me a false smile. I have no time to ask him what's up, so I just ignored his yellow ass.

I pulled up into the garage of the studio, and we both hopped out. In unison, we walked into the building, then into the elevator, then exited on floor six. But instead of us going the same way, we parted. I went left, to
my office, he went right, to studio 11.

I walked into my office to see Tyga sitting on my desk. He immediately stood up, and pulled me into a hug. I froze on the spot, unsure as to why he is hugging me.

He abruptly pulled away from my embrace, and took a seat. I sat down too, across from him.

"Listen Tylie, just please listen. My baby is growing inside of you and I can't neglect it, it's my blood. Let me at least be the godfather, so that I have an active role in its life. And let me pay child support too. I know you don't want me involved, and I respect that, that's why I'm asking to do it this way. Therefore we both win." He cheered.

"Tyga, no one wins in this situation. I should've never phoned you that night, and this would have never happened. I can't bear to break Drake and Kehlani's hearts. They're too pure and loving for this. This is our mistake and our consequence." I sighed.

"But by not telling them, you are hurting no only them or us, but that baby too. Do you think it's fair to lie to all three of them for the rest of their lives? It's time to tell them!" Tyga said.

"I wanted to tell them a long time ago, but you always stopped ms from doing so. It's not fair that you want to do the right thing, only when it suits you!" I screamed.

"If you think it's the right thing to do, why aren't we doing it?" He played back.

"It may be the right thing to do, but it's not the fair thing to do." I whispered.

"It's not fair? Nothing we did was fair, so don't even talk that bullshit." Tyga spat.

"So it's fair to break Drake and Kehlani's world. It's fair to ruin everything that's going good for us. It's fair to our baby to have a broken home. Won't you see the bigger picture?" I ranted.

"The first step to forgiveness, is to admit to your sins. Tylie we can't lie about this. It's not right or fair. We need to come clean. If you truly love me, you'll do it." He begged.

"Tyga, I love you a lot. But I already love this baby more. In doing this for my baby. I know Drake will love it unconditionally, and he can be trusted. There is too much at stake if we confess now. I'm sorry Ty, but it's over." I said.

"So that's it? That is my child, not Drakes. But when the truth comes out, which it will, tell my baby I wanted him or her." He said, notoriously slamming the door on my way out.

Pain is really the consequence of our love.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walked into my home to see Drake passed out on the floor, with bottles of alcohol all around him. I instantly ran to his aid, only for him to push me away from him.

"Get the fuck away from me bitch! I don't want to fucking see you! Nothing you can do will change it!" He drunkly slurred.

"What do you mean?" I asked, instantly growing scared.

Before he could answer me, I heard people walking into the house. I instantly grew alarmed, and picked up an empty bottle.

Kehlani and Tyga then walked in, and instantly became confused. I hoped this wasn't a confrontation or anything like that because I just don't have the strength to deal with it.

"What did you tell him?" I asked Tyga impulsively.

"I honestly haven't told him a thing. I'm just as confused as you are." Tyga replied, perplexed at what is happening.

"Great you're here! I guess it's time." Drake said, sitting up from the floor, and then leaning on the sofa.

We all took a seat around the room. I was really anxious at what Drake has to tell us.

"I've got some bad news. And I thought I would tell you guys about it before I went to the press." Drake said.

I was scared at his next statement because I think he knows about the affair.

"I have 5 months, guys. Don't freak out, but I've got terminal cancer."