We all fade away...

THIS STORY IS PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT, DESIGNS AND PATENTS ACT 1988

NOBODY IS PERMITTED TO COPY OR RE-WRITE ANY CONTENT WITHOUT THE OWNERS PERMISSION FIRST. 
NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO USE THIS CONTENT FOR PUBLIC PERFORMANCE, COPYING, ADAPTING, ISSUING, RENTING AND LENDING COPIES TO THE PUBLIC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers. 

So, this is going to be a very different type of writing for me, as you would most likely be able to tell from the stories/fan fictions that I've written in the past. 
This story is going to be mainly in third person narrative, which is new to my writing techniques, so please forgive any mistakes.

I have written this story largely based on season one of 'American Horror Story' and also the 'Fallen' book series.

Most of this story has been pre-written and re-written several times, and also at different times of the evening. So, I apologise if parts of the story may seem off, or if I've made a typo and spelt something incorrectly. I do try to fix the mistakes as I read back over the chapters. 

Vote if you feel the need to, add to your reading list if you like, follow me or become a fan to know when the story has been updated. 

And please, enjoy the story. :)

Thank-you. 

- Laura.