Chapter Twelve

•1961•

The killers dragged Donna to basement, taking her to the old, dirty bath, filled with horrible smelling, muddy looking water.  
Donna was screaming, kicking and crying, her foot was practically coming detatched from her leg as they'd cut it so deep with the blade, used to stop her from running to hide with Sally.

"Shut up you bitch. Your friend should've known not to talk to strangers." The man now said, kicking her ankle again.

This made her roar in agony.

"Let's just hurry up and drown the bitch." The woman now said, moving to the other side of Donna.

Donna would've got up and ran if she wasn't losing her foot right now.

"P-please." Donna begged through sobs. "Don't do this, please don't do this."

But obviously they weren't going to listen to her at all, they picked her up by the hair and pushed her head under the dirty water. She was gasping for air as more and more water filled her lungs.

**

Sally could hear distant screams of Donna. She squeezed her eyes shut, tears streaming down her face as she sat in her own home, where all of her friends had been killed, and she knew she was next on the list, that's if she made a sound.

Time passed and the screaming stopped, silence made it even more eerie for her, she just begged herself that her parents wouldn't walk into the trap now, that they would stay safe wherever they were. She wanted, and needed the killers to just leave, but she knew they wouldn't stop, they'd seen her also, she wouldn't be able to get away now.  

That's when she heard the murmed voices from below.

"I think there was another girl with them, I don't know which floor she's on." Sally heard the girl speak.

Next, the man spoke. "She probably got away, let's just leave it now and go before the cops come."

"No! We need to find this girl, she ran upstairs, there's no way in hell that she could've escaped." The girl yelled.

The voices stopped again, Sally heard their footsteps getting closer and closer, luckily she had the cord to the loft up here, so they wouldn't know if she was up here or not.

"Hey, is there a loft in this house?" Sally heard the boy ask.

Her eyes widened, she held her breath, she knew they'd find her now. She hoped to God that something would put them off trying to find the cord to the loft.

"Yeah, the cord should be here, so I'm guessing someone removed it, or there's a girl up there." The girl replied. "Hiding.."

That's when it went silent again, then the next thing that happened, was the terrible sensation that Sally was having, a blade cutting through her leg. They'd stabbed the celing.  
Sally let go of the cord and yelped in pain, blood was spewing from her leg now as she stood up, but stumbled and fell, crying harder.

"Yep, she's up there alright." The boy now said.

The ladders were pulled down, and up came the two killers, both staring at Sally and smiling creepily.

"Well, well. Look what we've got here, a runner." The girl said, rubbing the blunt side of the knife against Sally's good leg.

Sally flinched as the girl got closer to her. "Please leave me."