2. School

I parked in my assigned parking spot and hopped out of car. I literally hopped out cause i had a cherry red convertible. BEST GIFT EVER! I thought to myself as i locked the doors and headed into the school building. I got looks, a few stares, and a couple glares since no one liked me. The reason why no one liked me was that i spoke my mind no filter. If i didn't like someone I told them no holding back not considering their feelings. I'm not a person who likes people to pretend to be my friend so why would I pretend to be theirs?

As i made my way to the counselor office he walked up. Justin. I was internally throw my guts up. "What's cooking good looking!" he said with a big smile. i cringed at the sound of his voice. "What do you want?" I growled back. "I just was wondering if you had any plans tomorrow night?" he said kind of nervous. Ugh it was that month again! Every two or three months Justin asks me out, and every time I reject him. I just don't understand wouldn't he be tired of getting rejected by now? "Why did you?" I said. 'Umm... Well... yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hang or..." I cut him off. "I will be hanging but not with you.' I said with my signature smirk. He looked down at the ground disappointed. I almost felt bad. OH SHIT! I almost felt bad! I needed to hurry up and get out of here before I start feeling again.

I quickly walked away and rushed to the counselors office. Thelma was sitting there clicking away on her computer she quickly stopped when i came in. "Samantha! I was beginning to think you were going to skip out on me and i would have to have the office call you down here for me." she said perky as ever. I inwardly cringed at her perkiness. I grabbed the journal out of my backpack and tossed it on her desk, before I sat down i made sure to grab a handful of peppermints the soft kind that melted in your mouth as soon as you put it in. I those were my favorite. I popped one in I watched her read the journal face expressionless. When she finished she grabbed a pen scribbled something down in it. She closed the journal and handed it to me with a big smile. "Here you go! Make sure you write in it today." she said with that everlasting smile she had. I narrowed my eyes and mumbled 'Yeah Yeah" and left. Oops i realized i forgot something and quickly walked back in her office. She looked at me unsure and said "Did you forget something?". I nodded and walked up to her desk grabbed the soft peppermint bowl unzipped my backpack and dumped all of them inside. She just laughed as i walked out of her office. I knew she had an entire bag of them in her desk so it was no biggy.

I walked to my first class Dobbster well that's what i called him. They all looked at me and just returned back to their conversations not shocked that i was late for class or anything. "Sam do you have a tardy slip?" he said as i walked to his desk. "I can do you one better!" I said with a big smile and handed him the the piece of paper Thelma gave along with the journal. He nodded and I went to my seat next to Lilly. "Wuz up Small Spice!" I said with a huge smile. "Sam! Your're finally here!" she said fist bumping me. "Love the ripped stockings! When did you get those!?" she said with a huge smile admiring my stockings. "Thanks! I just took an old pair and ripped them." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Cool! You should totally wear those to a Ke$ha concert when we go!" she said with excitement. " I know right!!" I said thinking about what it would it be like going to a Ke$ha concert. AMAZING, just AMAZING! I grabbed two soft peppermints and handed her one we both popped it in our mouths. "Hey Sam do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Hayley said in a sweet voice. "Uh... Yeah! Here." I said sliding my backpack to her. As she looked inside for a pencil her eyes widened. "Damn Sam! What did you rape the peppermint bowl in the office!?" she said laughing. "Thelma's office actually" I said laughing too.