9. I feel like a baby

Jessie's POV

I pulled up at the address Lou had sent me. It looked like her house I was guessing. I saw her car in the driveway so I got out and knocked on the front door. The doors were glass and you could see through them. I started to get really nervous and started pacing. The she opened the door. I looked her up and down her in that dress tight but not too tight. That lipstick. Those legs. The way she smelled. All I could muster up and say was "Damn.". She just giggled. The way she giggled made calm down a little. But not for long. "You look amazing!" I said with a big smile while holding out the single red rose I got her. "Aww... thank you! You clean up nice too." she cooed. She smiled a smile I had never seen before on her. It was... beautiful! She sniffed the rose and twisted it in her fingers. "Ow!" she let out a high pitched squeak. Her finger flew to her mouth sucking on it. "Oh I should've warned you it had thorns in it! Are you ok?!" I said feeling bad.

She nodded. "Lemme see" I said and she took the finger from her mouth and showed me like a little kid. "Aww... it just a little dot it'll be okay." I said in a reassuring voice. She snatched her finger back and looked at it. "Yeah I guess, but it still hurts a little bit." she said attempting a frowning face but failed. I let out a chuckle. She smiled and rolled her eyes. "So are you ready to go?" I asked nervously. "Hold on a sec lemme go get my phone and wallet." she said turning and walking up the stairs. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I looked around. Her house looked nothing like I imagined it to be. But then again I had no idea what I imagined it to look like. She came back down the stairs holding as small black wallet with an S on it and phone in the other hand. "Ready?" she asked when she reached the bottom of the stairs. I nodded and opened the door for her and she locked it behind us.

When we got to the car I opened the car door for her too. She said 'thank you' in a cute voice that I had never heard before. I sat down in the drivers seat and started up the car. Immediately she started going through the Cd's I had stacked up on the floor. "OMG!" she said breathlessly. "What?" I asked confused. "You listen to Paramore and Skrillex?" she asked with a questionable look on her face. "Umm... Yeah?" I said not sure if that was the right answer or not. She quickly straightened herself out. "That's cool. I didn't think you had such good taste in music." she said not really impressed anymore. I nodded. She took a CD out and popped it in the radio.

Sam's POV

I was acting different and I don't really think Jessie noticed, but if he did he wasn't really showing it. He opened the car door for me like a real gentlemen. As soon as I got in and went through a stack of cds he had on the floor. My eyes practically bugged out of my head when I saw the Paramore and Skrillex cds. I couldn't believe that Jessie listened to two of my favorite bands! I was just so shocked. But I couldn't let him get to me I had to stay calm and not get too excited. I didn't want him to know I was actually happy I was going out on a date with him.

"That's cool. I didn't think you had such good taste in music." I said sounding not impressed even though inside I was very impressed. I took out one of the Cd's and put it in the radio. Now by Paramore came on. I nodded my head to the beat. "I love this song." I said. "Really? Me too!" Jessie said nervous but also happy. After a couple more songs Still into you came on. I unknowingly sung along. "Your really good... at singing ya know." Jess said. I quickly stopped singing and didn't respond. "Jessie, why are you always so nervous when your around me?" I asked curious. He didn't answer. I turned towards him. "Do I make you nervous?" I said in a slightly seductive voice while touching the upper part of his arm. He cleared his throat "Yes, yes you do actually." he said with a straight face. I smirked. "Why?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Umm... I don't really know. It's just when I'm around you you make me feel very nervous... like.... like I'm doing something wrong." he said honestly. "Do I really?" I said still in a very sweet tone. "Yeah... You make me feel like I'm talking, standing, speaking wrong and much more." he said glancing at me with a small smile. I just rolled my eyes.