5. Answers

Jessies POV 

God even the way she giggles was cute! "Tell you what. How about you go and think about what you want to say and you ask me again later." she said raising an eyebrow waiting for my anwser. I nodded and quickly walked away. I sat down at my table trying to calm down. "So... How did it go?" Lou asked laying hand on my shoulder. I jumped still shook up. "Man I felt like... I can't even explain how she made me feel..." I siad shaking my head. "Sorry, but out of all fairness I warned you" he said with a 'I told you so' face. "Woah... Wait I never said she rejected me!" "WHAT!?!" he said looking like he was about to explode. "She didn't reject me." I said. "Well then what the hell did she do?!" he said now really about explode. "She just giggled and said I was nervous and told me to ask her later when i wasnt so nervous anymore." I explained. Lou's jaw dropped open. "What!?!" he said again. Why was he so shocked? I just stayed silent while he tired to collect his thougts and words. *BEEP* Lunch was over and I had to get to French, so I said bye to Lou. He didn't really respond. So I just left. As I walked to class I tired to figure out how I was going to ask her out. She wasnt like any other girl she was just..... different. I could just ask out like any other girl but I would have to make up for it by taking her somewhere special. I walked into class and sat in my seat in the middle of the class. Since I was kind of good in French, but not too good. Samantha walked in with Lily and sat in their normal spots in the back since Samantha was very good at French and Lily well she just asked Sam for help.  

**20 minutes later** 

I GOT IT! I could take her to Paris Midi! They had a table especially for me and someone special and I never used it. So they just told me to when I found out when and who I was going with just give them a call. Now all I had to do was call them. I'll do it after I ask her out. That's if she said yes.

Samantha's POV 

Jessie had tried to ask me out. What the hell was going on here!! Since he was clearly very nervous I decided to let him ask me again later when he wasn't so nervous. When I sat back down Lily gave me a look. "What?" I asked confused by her facial expression. "I thought you hated him?" she said raising an eyebrow knowing I didn't really hate him as much as I said I did. "Well when a guy asks you out and he looks like he is about to shit and piss his pants you tell me what you would say." I said with a smirk. She just laughed "He did look like he was though!!" she said in between laughs and I nodded and laughed along. "So what will you do when he asks you out again?" she said with a questionable look. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought for a moment "I don't think he will ask me again". "Hey you never know!" she said with a big smile. I rolled my eyes *BEEP* the bell rang and lunch was over. We both got up and threw away our trash and walked to French.

**End of 7th hour**

I was sitting in class as I thought what if he did ask me out again? What would o say? Did I actually not hate this guy as much as I thought I did? *BEEP* we all quickly got up and left class. I was tossing books in my locker when I heard a semi-familiar voice call my name. "What!?" I said in my usual tone when I didn't really know who was calling my name. I turned around to see Jessie still nervous but not as much. "Hi" he said in a kind of shaky voice. He noticed right away and cleared his throat. "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?" he said in a confident yet nervous tone. I squinted my eyes "Hmm..." I said not really sure what to say. Did I really want to go on a date with him? He seemed really nervous and leooked like really did want go out with me. I decided to show him mercy. "Sure..." his face lit up with a big smile showing his dimples. He had dimples in his cheecks and under his lips at the corners, it was surprisingly very cute. "BUT!..." I said stoping his happy moment. His smile kind of fell but not too much. "It depends on where and what time." I said in a serious tone. He started to say something but then the office called me over the I intercom. I let out a loud sigh and rolled my eyes. UGH! Fuck the stupid office I thought in my head. but I knew I had to leave. "Tell me the next time." I said walking away. What the hell did the got damn office want this time?