Chapter 1

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 2 p.m. I was a bit early but I was excited. My first day in WWE and I wanted to make a good impression. I walked into the arena and was surprised to see some of the superstars already here. I walked to the creative teams office where I was told that they had someone that was going to show me around. I waited in the hallway when suddenly I heard my name being yelled. "Kimber!"

I turned around and seen Becky Lynch running my way. I screamed and ran to give her a hug. "Are you the one I'm showing around?" Becky asked after we got done hugging.

"the one and only," I said. Becky squealed.

"I'm so happy your finally here! Ugh it seems like it's been forever."

I laughed as Becky led the way to the locker room. Becky and I became friends when we were in NXT and its been close to six months now since I had last seen her. It felt amazing to finally be here and that my best friend was showing me around.

Becky began showing me around and introducing me to people. Everyone was so nice even though their characters in the show were the "Villains." We walked to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat before the show started. As we rounded the corner I seen a couple of guys standing there talking. One was you could say tall, dark and handsome. I knew who he was. Roman Reigns. I glanced at the man he was talking to and my breath caught in my throat.

He was wearing a pair of jeans, a plain white tank top and a biker jacket. His hair was still shaggy just like I remembered and he still had that anxious look to him. He had changed his name to Dean Ambrose now but I still remembered him as Jon. He would always be my Jon.

I wasn't ready to face him yet. He probably wouldn't even remember me. Last time I seen Jon was when we were 16 when he decided to leave the system we were trapped in and pursue our dream of wrestling. He had been smart to leave when he did unlike me. I stuck it out with his promise to come back for me but he never did. I quickly pulled Becky into the cafeteria before the two men seen us. No I wasn't ready to face him yet...

*DEAN'S POV*

Roman and I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed a bite to beat before RAW. We sat down at a table and began eating. We were here early so the cafeteria was a but empty except for a couple of girls sitting off in the corner. In the middle of eating, one of the girls screeched and then they both started laughing.

I looked over and seen Becky Lynch and who must be the newest diva. They were laughing as Becky pulled what looked like lettuce out of her hair. "Girls," I heard Roman mutter next to me but I wasn't listening.

I was too busy watching the two girls. I didn't know Becky too well but whoever she was with must have been one of her good friends. And there was something familiar about her. I couldn't quite place it though. I wasn't sure if it was her laugh or her long dark brown hair or her body language but somewhere in my mind, I knew I should know her.

I nudge Roman. "Who is the girl with Becky?" I asked.

Roman shrugged as he continued he eating. "I don't know, man. Probably another Diva."

I rolled my eyes. "No shit, Roman, but there's something familiar about her."

"Don't you already have a woman? Should you even be concerned with some Diva?"

I glanced over at her and knew he was right. I was with Renee Young who was so hung up on me that it wasn't even funny. I tried to shake the new girl from my head as I finished eating.

We were almost done when Becky and the new girl got up to leave. I watched them leave giggling but I dropped my fork as the new girl turned and looked at me. I was met with the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seen and somewhere deep inside I felt a vault begin to open but I couldn't quite place where I knew this gorgeous goddess from just yet...