Epilogue

*KIMBER'S POV*

Oh my what was I doing? Was it really that day? Was I ready? Sure the fear that had been consuming me for the past year had started to subside but could this really be my happily ever after? Well, it's too late now, I thought as the doors opened and I took my place to make the walk down the aisle. This was really happening.

I took a deep shaky breath and lifted my head as all eyes turned to me. Many of our friends from WWE and some childhood ones were in the small gathering at the little white church. I had fought with Jon for two months about having our wedding here. He wanted just to find some Elvis wanna be to marry us but since our lives were far from traditional, I had insisted on a church wedding.

I looked at my maid of honor who had already made her way down the aisle ahead of me and have her warm smile. If you would have told me a year and a half ago that Renee I would become inseparable, I would have laughed in your face but there she was whispering about how beautiful I looked while I made an unsteady journey down the aisle.

I looked at the man next to my soon to be husband gave him a warm smile as he gave me a thumbs up. Roman had turned into a brother to me. He was always there when I needed him and given me quite a few laughs as we had tormented my future husband together, quickly getting on his every nerve.

My future husband. There he stood. The man I had been waiting my whole life for and the man I would be spending the rest of my life with. His warm smile made my knees go weak and as he took my hand and helped me up the steps in my overly expensive ivory dress, I knew this was right. Everything about this day; this moment, was right.

The Priest started the ceremony and before I knew it, I was saying I do.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the Priest said.

I felt my husband's hands shake as he slowly lifted my veil and I smiled as his soft sweet lips met mine. As the crowd cheered, I looked at my new husband and he pulled me in to him. "You look absolutely stunning, sweetheart, but that dress is coming off as soon as we reach the hotel later," Jon said.

I smiled knowing that it was the truth. Jon couldn't keep his hands off of me since the minute I said I would marry him and tonight wasn't going to be any different. As we made our way through the crowd, I squeezed Jon's hand. Two imperfectly, crazy lovers starting a new life as one...