Chapter 8

*KIMBER'S POV*

I walked out of the hotel and seen Jon and Roman waiting by the car but Becky wasn't out here yet. Becky had informed me at the arena that we were riding with Roman and Jon to the next city: Cincinnati. Jon and I's hometown and old stomping grounds. I was nervous about going back. I hadn't been back in 8 years and it even frightened me a bit of who we might run into.

I walked up to Roman and handed him my bag as he added it to the trunk. "I don't care if you want to play hanky panky with Becky, Roman, I always sit up front," Jon was saying.

I could tell Roman was getting irritated with Jon who didn't seem to notice I was there yet. I have Roman a look that said really as he rolled his eyes at Jon. "Well, I guess you won't be able to play...how did you put it...oh yeah hanky panky with me in the backseat then," I said with a smirk.

Jon's head quickly snapped to me and his smirk held a mischievous aura. "Oh, Roman, I'll let Becky ride in the front this time," Jon said as if he had never been arguing with Roman about it. He walked over and climbed in the backseat.

I laughed as Roman looked at me. "Thank you. He wouldn't shut up about it," Roman said.

I smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "it's all good," I replied as Becky came out.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I got hung up talking to a couple of blonde bimbos," Becky said pointing over her shoulder.

I watched as Renee and Summer Rae walked out of the hotel, both of them sending glares at me. Jon had just opened his door and was starting to come back out complaining about it taking so long. I smiled at Renee as they stopped dead in their tracks. I grabbed Jon's sweater and have him a long passionate kiss. I slipped my tongue in his mouth as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I peeked at Renee and Summer who glared at me before tossing their hair over their shoulders and marched away to their car.

I pulled away from Jon but his arms were still around my waist. "What was that for?" he asked a bit surprised. I glanced in Renee's direction as Jon's eyes followed mine. He gave me an evil smirk and pulled me closer. He whispered in my ear, "next time you want to make her mad all you have to do is say so. We can give her one hell of a show."

I pulled away and smirked at him before Roman cleared his throat. "if you two love birds are done with your make out session, we can go," Roman said.

Becky and I both laughed as we climbed in the car. Roman pulled out on the road as Jon leaned across the seat. "I'm not going to lie, Kimber, I love your surprise kisses. They turn me on," he whispered.

"Oh they do?" I asked showing mock surprise.

"You turn me on, Kimber, you always have. You don't know how many dirty dreams I use to have about you."

This time I was actually surprised. I was speechless and was very happy that Becky and Roman were lost in their own conversation. Jon laughed as he straightened back up in his seat. 13 years ago I had never thought Jon had actually cared about me. Sure, I was madly in love with him then but I never thought he felt the same. He never hinted to it at all. The only reason I had ever done any of those stupid stunts with him was because I loved him. If I would have known then that he had feelings for me to, I would have left with him at 16. I would have never let him leave me behind.

"Jon, when we were kids, did you like me? And I'm not talking just as friends," I asked in all seriousness.

Jon leaned back across the seat and held my head in his hand. "I've always loved you, Kimber, since day one," he answered before he kissed me.

My stomach did a flip and my heart began to race. I don't know if he said it on purpose or if it just slipped out but he said that he loved me. Not that he liked me, that he loved me...

*DEAN'S POV*

I looked across the car at Kimber as she laughed at something her and Becky were talking about. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, I had gotten lost in my own thoughts. Kimber had asked me a couple hours ago if I had liked her back when we were kids and of course I had. I wouldn't have wanted her so bad now if I hadn't wanted her Like that then. I had let the L word slip, hoping she would get the hint.

It was a bit weird saying that word yet at the same time saying it to Kimber felt right. I had never said it before but I loved the look on her face when I said it. It made my heart jump and my palms sweaty. I looked at Kimber again and seen her yawn.

"How much longer, Roman?" I asked.

Roman glanced at me in the mirror and rolled his eyes. Maybe I had been asking if we were there yet way too many times on this trip but I wanted some more alone time with Kimber. After last night, I was addicted and I needed more of her.

"We still have over an hour, Dean, and yes I'm going as fast as I can," Roman responded as I heard Becky and Kimber begin to giggle.

I smirked. "The car speedometer says it does 120 and your only doing 70 so technically your not going as fast as you can."

I could tell Roman was getting frustrated with me but he was just so fun to mess with. "I'm going 70, the speed limit is 65."

"So?" I asked.

Kimber laughed again. "Don't worry, Roman, I'll take care of him," she said with a smirk.

She grabbed the front of my sweater and pulled me in for a kiss. I felt her tongue asking for entrance and I quickly accepted it. I loved it when she surprised me like this and I wasn't lying when I said it turns me on when she does, I thought as I felt the pressure begin to grow in my jeans.

I pulled away from Kimber and glared at Roman in the mirror. "Will you hurry the hell up! I need a hotel room or use of the car for an hour like now!"

Kimber and Becky started laughing while Roman glared at me in the mirror. Roman hated being rushed. Kimber placed her hand on my knee and gently rubbed it. "Easy there tiger," she said. Then she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "if your patient, I'll give you something special at the hotel. Good things come to those who wait."

I smirked. If I had to be patient to get her then I would. I quickly glanced down and my smirk widened into a smile. "I can see down your shirt."

Kimber pushed me away and laughed. "you really haven't changed much have you?" she asked.

I smiled as I pulled her in and let her rest her head on my shoulder. "Nope," was all I said in response...

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

"Finally!" I yelled as Roman parked the car. We had finally made it to the hotel in Cincinnati.

I quickly opened the door and grabbed Kimber's hand as I pulled her out of the car with me. I waited impatiently for Roman to open the trunk and when he did I quickly grabbed out bags and pulled Kimber into the hotel. I went to the desk and got the key for the room I was going to share with Kimber.

As we headed for the elevator I became frustrated. I let go of Kimber's hand and spun around. I quickly and easily threw her over my shoulder and headed for the steps. I heard Kimber laugh from behind me. "What are you doing, Jon?" she asked

"You have been teasing me all night. I can't wait any longer," I replied.

She laughed her sweet angelic laugh. "How have I been teasing you?"

We had finally reached our floor and I flung open the door to the hallway. "Your surprise kisses, sweet smell, and your slight touches," I replied as I fumbled with the key card to our room.

Once I got the door open, I dropped our bags and quickly shut the door before I slid Kimber down and pressed her back against the door. Her legs instantly wrapped around my waist and I brushed a stray strand of hair away from her face. "I've waited over 10 years to have you and now that I have, I'm addicted, Kimber. You're like a drug and I just want more. I need more," I growled as I tipped her head back and kissed her roughly.

I felt the pressure begin to build again and I quickly made my way to the bed. I laid her down gently on the bed, not once breaking the kiss. I quickly removed our clothes and as I slid inside she moaned my name. I smiled. This is what I've been needing all these years. The woman that made me fell whole and gave me a reason to keep going...