Chapter 7

*KIMBER'S POV*

I was drunk but I knew what I wanted. At first my plan had been to piss off Renee but when Jon had found the spot on my neck, I knew I had wanted this. I ran my hand up his leg as he drove us back to the hotel. He was trying too hard to get back to the hotel quickly. It didn't help that I couldn't keep my hands off of him.

Jon slammed the car into park as we got to the hotel and quickly opened my door. He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me inside. He pressed the button for the elevator several times before he growled and pulled me to the stairs. I giggled as we began taking the stairs two at a time.

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION**

When we got to my room I fumbled with my key card as Jon brushed my hair aside and planted a few kisses on my collar bone. I finally got the door open and Jon and I rushed inside. I threw my card on the table and was immediately pressed against the door. Jon placed his hands on my hips as he kissed me passionately. I began to fumble with the hem of his shirt. I didn't want to waist anymore time.

Jon broke the kiss and ripped his shirt off over his head and then looked down at my corset top. There was a zipper on the front of it and he quickly unzipped it before I shrugged out of it and tossed it aside. Jon placed his hands on my breasts that were still hidden under my black silk bra and pressed me forcefully against door as he continued our kisses. I moved my lips down to his neck and gently bit down and sucked. I heard him moan as he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed and gently laid me down. Jon began to undo my pants and quickly slid them off before he returned to kiss me. He began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and I felt him reach underneath me and undo my bra in one slick movement. As my bra slid away his lips landed on my breasts. He began sucking and licking my nipple as one hand began kneading my other breast.

I let out a gasp at the pleasure that was welling between my legs. I felt Jon smirk but he never broke from his assault. His hand began to travel down my stomach and I moaned as his hand slid underneath the silk of my panties. I felt a finger slid in and I gasped as I arched my back at the pleasure. Jon pulled his head away from my breasts and breathlessly whispered to me, "I've been waiting a long time to be able to do this to you."

I smiled but arched again as I felt the pressure begin to build between my legs. I couldn't take it. I pushed Jon off of me and rolled on top of him as I began to undo his pants. I quickly slid his pants and boxers off and grabbed his manhood in my hands. I bent and gently ran my tongue against his length. Jon let out a moan as I began to work on him.

Jon growled and quickly rolled us over. He planted a quick but lust filled kiss on my lips before he strategically slid my pants down and tossed them on the floor. He spread my legs and I gasped and arched my back as I felt him slowly slide in. He began to pick up speed and with every thrust I felt myself climb higher and higher to the summit. I moaned his name as I got closer and looked into his eyes as we both we sent over the edge. I felt my walls clench around him as I screamed out his name one more time.

**END OF MATURE CONTENT**

Jon slowly collapsed on the bed next to me. We were both sweaty and out of breath. I smiled at him as we both tried to catch our breath. "I've been waiting a long time for that, too," I said between breaths.

Jon smiled at me as he rolled into his side, looking down at me. He brushed a stray strand of hair out of my eyes. "It was better than I had imagined it would be," he said.

Jon leaned down and kissed me again. As he pulled away, he smirked at me. "But this time it's going to be slower. This time I'm going to make love to you," he said.