Chapter 6

*KIMBER'S POV*

Becky and I walked backstage after our tag team match. It was awesome and so fun to be apart of WWE. "Becky, you're the best tag partner," I said as we walked the hall back to the locker room to change.

"I wouldn't be great if it wasn't for you," she replied.

"Awww," I replied as I have her a hug.

"Good match, girls," a voice said behind us.

We both turned around and we were greeted by Roman and Jon. I blushed as Jon eyed me up and smirked. "Thanks, Roman," Becky said as I noticed a slight blush flush her cheeks. "Hey, we are going out to celebrate tonight, you two should come with us."

Roman smiled down at Becky while Jon smirked at me. "Sounds good to me. See you girls later?"

Becky blushed as we turned to walk away but someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. I was pressed up against the wall and stared back into his beautiful baby blues. "Jon.." I said in shock but was quickly cut off as his lips pressed against mine with force.

It took my breath away and when he finally pulled away, I looked at him in shock. "what are you doing, Jon? I told you to stay away and you have a girlfriend," I asked.

"I told you that I wouldn't stay away and now there isn't a reason why I have to. I'll see you tonight, Kimber," Jon replied before he turned and quickly walked away.

I stood there in shock and unsure of what he had meant. I watched him walk away with that extra skip in his step. He seemed like a whole new man.

I walked in the same direction as Becky, in search of her. I had a few questions for her about what had happened a few minutes ago between her and Roman. I seen her just inside the cafeteria doors talking to Charlotte. I was about to call her name when I seen Renee storming up to me out of the corner of my eye.

"You! It's all your fault!" she said as she pointed a finger at me. Summer Rae was hot on her heels with a look of disgust on her face.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I replied as I went to walk past her into the cafeteria but she side stepped me, blocking me from getting away.

"You're the reason Dean broke up with me. If you never would have come around, we would have been just fine but no, you had to come waltzing in here like you own the Damn place," Renee yelled.

"Wow, Kimber, stealing people's boyfriends is pretty low," Summer added.

I glared at the two. So this is what Jon had meant. I balled my fists ready for a fight but I knew Damn well that I couldn't hit Renee but Summer was fair game. "listen here you little hood rat wannabe," I said glaring at Renee. "I didn't steal no one's boyfriend. If Jon left you, it's because of you, not me. I know Jon well enough that he wouldn't want to purposefully hurt someone and in fact, I had told him to leave me the hell alone. Its not my fault that he thinks I'm a much better kisser than you and a way classier lady."

Renee growled and lunged for me as I was about to sink my nails into her bleach blonde hair but Charlotte and Becky got between us. Charlotte pulled Renee away as Becky slowly pushed me back down the hallway. Once Renee and summer were out of my view, I looked at Becky, "dumb bitch! I didn't make Jon break up with her. He probably realized how fake she is."

Becky stifled a laugh and quickly fought for composure. I looked at her and crossed my arms over my chest. "What do you find so funny, Roman lover?"

Becky gasped. "Kimber! Was it that noticeable?"

I smirked at her and put my fingers together showing her a small space. "Just a little," I said before I turned on my heels and laughed as Becky quickly tried to keep up with me.