P R E F A C E

I hadn't realize how lonely my life was until this moment. Never was I scared of being alone. I was used of being with myself, used of crying with myself with no one beside me to sooth and caress the sobs away. I was used of the times when I got back home from school, there would be no one to greet and no one to greet back. I was alone. And I was fine. Not until today.

After I experienced how it was to have someone in my life, I became greedy. I felt the wonder of true happiness and I didn't want to stop. Not that I didn't know it would end. I knew from the very start that this feeling was limited. I knew it was something I couldn't hold onto until the end. I knew it was a free taste, tempting me to give in for some more but knowing fully well that I couldn't have more than what I had.

I hated that I only felt the blissful astonishing feeling from the moment he came into my life – Visibly. Because if I found happiness in other things, this would not be painful. This would be simple. But I didn't regret having him. I would do anything to rewind time.

I moved my hand up to touch his flawless face. His cheeks were always soft to my touch, I was too afraid to feel it. Scared that if I put more pressure, he would break. My eyes stared at his. Those dark purple eyes that I was accustomed to, stared back longingly at me. He leaned in to my touch and closed his eyes.

Right then I didn't want to hand him back. I didn't want to let him go. I didn't want to live without him.

______

This fan fiction is not inspired by any Fallen or Hush Hush Series. But i've been told that both are read-worthy books. :)