Chapter XII : Saving the Blooming Heaven

Even with his presence, I still couldn't bring myself to calm down. The agitation actually shot higher now that he was here. What would he do? What could he do? What should I do? Those questions repeated in my head like a mantra as I stare at Uruha with madness radiating from his eyes and stance. This was the first time I saw him like this.

   "Come here." He said in a tight steady tone, his eyes surprisingly found and stayed to mine. And something told me that he was not angry with the guys... but with me.

   The blond chuckled behind me then I felt a strong rough hand closed around my right arm. I looked back in surprise and saw the shit head smirking down at me.

   "This one's coming with me." He said to Uruha, holding that smirk more menacingly.

   I tried to yank my arm from him but his grip was too tight. "Go die!!"

   "Let go of me!" Aika shrieked when the brunette pulled her to him, trapping her inside his arms.

   Uruha stood a few feet away from us and I saw as the anxiety and aggravation took over him. He took a step forward then the guy holding me made a sound with his tongue and teeth.

   "Don't take another step if you want to keep them alive." The blond's grip on my arm tightened painfully that I had to clench my jaw from screaming.

   I took a sharp intake of breath when my sight found the guy holding Aika, he was pointing the tip of a knife on her neck. "Yes... Don't tempt us."

   The brunette pushed the sharp tip further on her skin, making Aika squirm just when I felt a cold sharp thing touching my neck. I went rigid.

   "Take your dirty hands off of them." Uruha demanded, his glare stayed at my capturer. "Or I'll take you to hell myself." He said with his still steady tone but now with a dedicated edge.

   The jerks laughed at him loudly while I tried to stay still. And the next thing happened like a flash. Uruha was suddenly beside the brunette and grabbed his hands with the knife away from Aika. He twisted the guy's hand to a strange angle 'causing the guy to scream loudly. A strong wind whipped beside me then the knife pointed on my neck was gone. I took no time and hurried to Aika's side as the brunette ran away to the next street.

    "You okay?" I asked Aika who was leaning on the wall with wide eyes. She answered me with a disoriented nod.

   Behind me came a loud thud, I whirled around and my stomach clenched. The blond was pining Uruha down the ground with both of his hands on his neck, and plastered on his face was a sickening grin. Grunting, Uruha moved his one hand to the blond's neck while his other tried to pull one of the hands that were strangling him.

   "You don't have to take me there; I can find the way to hell my self." Yuri moved one of his hands and grabbed the knife that I didn't notice on the ground. He looked down at my angel with widening smirk. He moved his hand up with the knife in the air, suspending.

   NO! NO NO NO!!!

  My feet moved. Fast. My body slammed on another one. Hard. One of my knees got scrapped on something sharp but before I could move, something pulled me away by my waist. I focused my shattered rationality.

   A few feet away, Uruha grabbed hold of Yuri's collar and slammed his right fist onto his cheek. The brunette's eyes rolled back and shut then he landed down the ground with his back. 

   "Eri..." I looked at my left and saw Aika, kneeling beside me. I found myself lying down the ground and remember that I threw myself towards the guy who was about to stab Uruha.