Chapter XIII : Living in the Bliss

Heaven is a mystical place that no living human has a chance to see. But I wouldn't use it as a noun, I'd use heaven as an adjective, and it would always come paired with the name Uruha. Because every time he's with me, it just felt like heaven. He was an angel who brought heaven down to me.

   I pulled my feet up to the couch and sneezed. I sighed and sneezed again. Untangling my messy hair with my comb, I watched a new episode of a series playing on my television. It was about a man who was into stealing arts around the world. I wanted to change the channel but my ass was being lazy and didn't want to reach across to grab the remote on top of the television, so I stayed on my sofa and forced my self to watch.

   A click from the bathroom's door pulled my attention. I tilted my head to look back just in time when the door opened and a glorious half naked guy walked out from it. My mouth went dry as I unashamedly stare at him.

   Uruha's hair was unruly and wet. He was only wearing a gray sweatpants that hang in that way off his hips. There were droplets of water that were streaming down still on his toned abs from his chest. A white cotton towel hung around his shoulders and he used one end to wipe a portion of his hair. I bit my lip. I remember the first night I saw him on my balcony, but this was too much of a fine scenery.

   "Are you hungry?" There was an amusement on his tone as he asked and when I dragged my eyes up to his chiseled jaw, I saw the crooked smile on his face.

   I couldn't seem to find my voice, I was still exposed by his mighty perfect features.

   Say something. Say something. Holy heaven, he's gorgeous.

   Eventually, when I just kept on staring, he said. "Enjoying the view, I see."

   My cheeks heated instantly and I dragged my eyes away from him and settled them on the television. "It's a very great view."

   He chuckled somewhere in the kitchen. I heard one cup board open and close, a liquid pouring into something, a tear of a paper then the clank of stirring teaspoon. He padded his way over and saw that he already slipped a white shirt on. He sat down beside me and gave me a hot cup of tea. I smiled and thank him before I took a tentative sip.

   "What would you like for dinner?"

   I didn't know how he managed to ask a simple question after what happened earlier under the heavy rain. I could still feel the softness of his lips on mine, the warmth of his touch and the promise in his tone as he confessed still echoes in my ears. So much more.

   I looked up at him through my lashes. "Anything you like."

   "Hmmm...." He looked up the ceiling as he thought. "What about ramen? Hot noodles seem nice for a cold weather."

   I nodded, holding myself from telling him that the radiating warmth from his body was enough for me. I took another sip when he stood up and walk to the kitchen. I heard some open and close of fridge and cupboard then his feet, padding their way on the wooden floor.

   "Unfortunately. We ran out of supplies."

   I looked back at him then to the window where I could still see the strong fall of the rain. "We can call and have something delivered." I said as I reached for the telephone directory from under the coffee table. I sank back the seat and flip some restaurant pages as he sat down beside me.

   There were lots of restaurant to choose from. I point at something then Uruha either nod or shake his head. So far we'd chose ramen shop and a few famous burger restaurant. "Ramen?" I pointed at one of the restaurant I knew could make such delicious dish.