Chapter XIX : Light from the Dark

Everything felt like they were falling apart.

   Everything was breaking to pieces, I couldn't hold onto something to support me from falling down into this misery. 

   I'd punched a few jerks faces when needed but not a face of someone that I care about. That's why I'm sure, I know, I didn't do it.

   I could never hurt Uruha. I could never slap him, let alone stab his chest.

   But my body did. My hand did.

   My hand was the hand that reached for the knife.

   My feet were the feet that stood up to close our distance.

   My hand was the hand that pushed the knife in my guardian's body.

   I was the reason for his grief. I was the reason why he was leaning on the wall with a tortured face.

   I was the reason why there were bloods gushing down his chest.

   I took a step forward to reach him and do something, anything to lessen the pain my body caused him.

   But then my feet stopped and rooted at where they were. They gave up, making me stumble down the floor.

   My chest constricted and felt like there was a huge ball stuck in it. It was hard to breathe.

   I pressed my right hand on my chest to somehow relieve some pain but it didn't work. I was gasping for air, I couldn't see anything even the floor I was facing.

   I didn't know how long I was struggling but suddenly, it stopped. I took in deep, fast breath, refilling my neglected lungs with needed oxygen.

   But before I could do anything else, firm strong hand grabbed my shoulder, making me whirl around.

   When my back hit the floor, the first thing I saw was the guy hovering over me. I didn't know him. He wasn't familiar. His blonde hair was too light it looked platinum, short hair sticking out everywhere.

   All of a sudden, he grabbed both of my hands with his and pulled them up over my head. He pinned them on the floor with one hand while the other held my leg... then that hand moved up.

   His intention was very clear to me. And I wouldn't allow that.

   No...

   I tried to pull my hands from his but his grip was too tight. I trashed beneath him. Trying to get away from his hands. Trying to get away from him.

   "Please. No."

   I begged but he didn't hear me. His hand moved up to my right thigh. My heart was beating erratically, my breathing was coming shallow and fast.

   I had thought of how I was going to die, something utterly painful. But not this. Being raped before I got killed had not passed my thought.

   "No..NO! Please... STOP!" I shouted. I could feel tears streaming down my eyes.

   I looked around frantically, searching for something to fight him off me but I saw nothing. The place we were in isn't even my apartment. We were in a dark empty room.

   Uruha

   I needed him. I tried to look for him but he was nowhere near me right now. He was nowhere in this dark four cornered room.

   "Don't you like me to worship you, Eri?"

   I cringed. His mouth was near my ear and I could hear him breath clearly.