My Chance pt. 2 ~

I woke up the next morning to Ana shaking me.

"Wake up, Irina. Start getting pack," she said.

"Why?" I asked groggily.

"You are getting adopted," i sat straight up. I was bursting inside. He did it. He really adopted you. I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and started packing clothes. I threw on some high waisted shorts and a P!ATD crop top.

I stuffed my albums, shoes, and my one dress into the suitcase then went to fix my hair and make-up. I pushed all of my hair to the side and placed in my flower barrette. There were flowers at the top, but as it went down the side of my head, it turned into a stem, until it was covered by my hair. I re touched up my eyeliner and slapped on black lipstick.

I grabbed my suitcase and looked around the now empty room. I knew they would paint over my paint, but i still left some of me here. I walked out to the main room and saw Patrick there. I held back a smile. Even though it was my last day, i still needed to be a bada*s. I walked up to Patrick.

"So you decided,"

"Yep. And no matter what you say, i made the right choice in my mind,"i closed my mouth and nodded.

"All the papers are signed. Lets leave," i didn't disagree with him there. We walked out to his car and i stuffed my stuff in the back seat. I sat in the passenger seat and looked at the window.

"Sorry if they scare you. When we get there, it will be empty, but they are coming over later tonight. So we will go shopping tomorrow," i nodded. When we came to the house, i was shocked. It was a three story house.

Ivy climbed up the brown walls and there were trees everywhere. It was beautiful. Grand windows that were huge.

Patrick grabbed my stuff and led me to the door. I opened it and was amazed by the inside. The door led straight to the living room. The living room was connected to stairs, and the kitchen. The stairs led to other places that I couldn't see. Patrick sat my bags by the stairs. I looked around the living room. I looked at the black leather coat to the TV that curved. There was a glass coffee table. It was wooden floor.

"Do you like it?" Patrick asked.

"It's beautiful. It amazes me that anyone could afford all this," I say. He chuckles and I smile a little.

"Is it that you don't like to smile?" He asked.

"I've just.....never been a real smiler," I answered.

"But yet, I can get you to smile," I shook my head and smiled.

"Let me show you your room," he said. He grabbed my bag and started walking upstairs. I followed. We got up the first set and there was two rooms. He took me into the one closes to the stairs. Patrick opened the door and I walked in. The room was a blueish color. There was a bed and a TV. I looked around and opened two doors. One to my own bathroom. Another to a walk in closet. There were blue sheets and blanket on the bed. The room was pretty awesome. Patrick left me and I started playing music. 'This Green Gentlemen' by Panic! Came on. I started unpacking.

I hung up my dresses and shirts. I folded my jeans and placed them in the dresser in the room. I took my shoes and sat them next to my door. Then I sat my make-up on the dresser. When I finished, Patrick stuck his head in my room.

"Come down. The guys are here," I nodded and made sure my makeup was okay. I repositioned my flower barrette and opened the door. I walked downstairs and they were on the couch. Pete looked up when I came down and smiled. He got up and started walking towards me.

"You must be Irina," he asked grabbing me into a hug. I was shocked at first. Then he let me down. The rest were up and over by me now.

"Woah. With that much black, you could be with MCR," joked Joe. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen.

"I love your hair," Andy spoke.

"Thank you. I did it yesterday," I replied.

"Well, we have to go and record. Don't do anything stupid" said Patrick. I put my hands on my heart and acted hurt.

"Me? Being stupid? Never!" I said. They walked downstairs and I ran back upstairs. I turned on my music, and "Miss Jackson" started playing. I start singing along as I danced around the room. I remembered back to the days when I was in Marching Band. I had a lot of fun, but I can't ever go back to that. "American Suiteheart" started to playing. I kept singing and dancing.

Pete POV:

I went back up from the studio when I heard faint singing. I changed course and slowly walked upstairs. Irina's door was opened a little bit, and I could hear her singing. It was beautiful. I looked in and she was dancing around. She had a smile on her pale face and her eyes closed.

I left and went back downstairs to the studio. The guys looked at me when I got back.

"Did you know Irina could sing?" I ask Patrick. He shook his head.

"No. Didn't even knew she liked singing," We shrugged that off for later and got back to recording.

A/N
Please tell me how it is. And please recommend. - The_Mighty_Fall