Other Surprises ~

I still was mad at Andy. He left a couple of weeks ago, but I was still mad. The rest of the guys knew. Jinxx told them.

On better news though, tomorrow is tour day! I already went shopping earlier this week and have gotten everything packed. I walked into my bathroom and stared at my plain red hair then thought for a bit. I walked downstairs.
"Hey Pete, do you have hair dye?" I asked. He looked up at me from the videogame he was playing with Joe. It was Call of Duty.
"Yeah. What color?" I thought for a bit.
" Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purple?" He thought for a bit.
"Well, I know you have red. I have yellow and green. But I can run to the store real quick if you want me to,"
"That would be great, " I sighed.
"But we are in the middle of Call of Duty Black Ops 2," Joe whined. I rolled my eyes.
"I'll take Pete's spot," I volunteered. Joe looked at me then laughed.
"You can't play this. You're a girl," he said. I smirked.
"Okay then. Lets make a deal. If I best you at three games, you'll give me a hundre- no two hundred bucks. And if I don't best you at all three games.....,"I had to think of a good one. My mind instantly went back to Joe's room. It was quite scary. And messy. "I'll clean your room," I finished. Pete's eyes widened and Joe smiled evilly.
"Oh. You're on, little girl," he agreed. He paused the game for Pete and I to switch spots. Right then and there, I went into game mode. My mind was focused solely on the game, nothing else. I didn't even realize we were on our eighth by the time Pete came back. I had won every game. I leaned back and smiled at my victory. I held my and out to Joe.

"Cough it up, big boy. I won the bet," he looked at me shocked.

"You did... But you're a girl," he said astonished. I smirked at him and leaned in close.

"You underestimate me," I smirked again and started walking away, grabbing the bag from Pete. I stopped right on the stairs.

"Oh and I want the money to me at dinner," i say, walking off. Yes. Not even tour yet and I am already winning bets and collecting money. Who knows how much money I will get on tour. I enter my room, looking through the colors Pete bought me. He got me the colors I needed. I walked into my bathroom, taking all of the colors out. There was a knock on my door. I walked from my bathroom to the door opening it to find Pete with dye in his hands.

"These are the other colors. What are you doing, if I may ask?"

"Sorry, but you can't ask," i say before shutting the door on him. I heard him laugh and I walked into the bathroom, chuckling. I sat all of my items down and looked in the mirror.

"Time to get started," I whispered to myself.

~Time Lapse ~

It has been three hours, and I am finally done. I had even trimmed my hair to the right hair cut, and it looked amazing. None of the guys have came and disturbed me, so that means they know I am being crafty. I looked at myself in the mirror, throwing away all of the garbage left behind. I walked into my room and laid on my bed. It should be around time for dinner. I don't really know. I looked at my clock and it was 7:45. I closed my eyes, thinking of the tour. I was taken out of the thinking when someone knocked on my door.

"Rin, dinner time," yelled Patrick from the other side.

"Okay. Hold on," I yelled back. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a black leather jacket on, black t shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black beany. I opened my door and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, and everyone looked at me.

"Did you do something with your hair?" asked Joe. I nodded, grabbing a plate and filling it with lasagna.

"I love it," Pete said, coming behind me and playing with it.