It's Actually Thanksgiving

So, since it's actually thanksgiving, I want to list some stuff that I'm thankful for.

Avalon Lee. I am thankful for you. You are the best sister a man could ask for, and to be honest, I love you so much. You're a fantastic friend and an even better sister, and I'm really happy faith somehow brought us back together last year.

Ronnie. Where do I begin? I love you with all my heart, no romo. You and I are platonic soulmates and I'm so glad you've been here for me these past few weeks. We'll keep fighting the war of life together for as long as we can manage, and I promise to watch your back if you'll watch mine. I love you my little lion, and appreciate everything you do. Thank you for you.

Hello, person reading this. I am thankful for you. I'm thankful for your support and love, and how you all somehow think so highly of me. You've helped me through so many of my worst times and given me a purpose- to share my story and let others know they aren't alone. Free hugs for all, thank you.

Most of all, I am thankful for my life. Even though I've been dealt a lot in life, I could be dead. I could not be writing this. All my purpose, everything I have, could have been wasted by my hand. I won't lie, sometimes I don't want this life, and I don't feel grateful for it. However, I've been given this life to make a difference, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. No matter what.

Thank you all. Keep on living your lives with me. Take my hand, I'll help you along. I'll try and help you through it. I'm here.

Have a good thanksgiving (or day for those of you outside of the US) and I love you all.

With love,

Your man Grey