Death and Closure

Hello everyone.

Just a warning before we begin, I'll be talking about death, so if you don't really want to read about that then I suggest not reading this chapter.

Ok.

So you all know (or if you didn't, now you do) that my grandfather passed away in July of 2014. It was pretty sudden for him and my family, and it really hit us all hard and splintered us. It was especially painful for me to bear, and I had fallen hard into a deep depression.

I pulled myself out of that eventually. However, it was like, it happened so fast, him getting very sick so quickly, that there was never really any time for closure. It was just one thing after another, and suddenly, he had passed away.

Recently, my aunt went to speak with a psychic medium. A psychic medium is a person who can speak to or see spirits.

The psychic said my grandfather says he died from a broken heart.

Ouch.

His first wife passed away eight years before his death, from breast cancer. He was really lonely after that.

I mean, as much as it really hurts to hear that, I guess it gives me a better sense of closure. The medium said that my grandfather wasn't suffering by the end, and that he was really really grateful to us all, and that he loves us.

I just hope he's proud of me.

G out (tbh I literally don't know)