Imagine #14 American Slang Confusion

Hi! I felt so bad about how just bad the last imagine was that I needed to update to make it better! This one is for all my American readers out there...like me! I really don't know it this is American slang or not, I'm pretty sure it is! Haha hope you enjoy Munchkins!

                                                                            ~Maria :) xoxo

"(Y/N)..."

"And then I was like, I so should, I mean it's my birthday and YOLO right?" You blabbed on. You were on the phone and Niall was trying to get your attention. "I know right! So I was like, I am legit going to pull and all-nighter."

"Seriously babe? I wanna talk to you! Wait... what did she say?" Niall asked.

"Oh you have to go? Ok alright! Talk to you later! Bye!" You finally hung up. "Yes Niall what did you want?" You complained.

"What did you say there?"

"Huh?" You asked confused.

"About like all night or something?" Niall asked. "I don't know what you meant."

"Oh! That I was gonna pull and all-nighter!" You laughed.

"Ya, but then you said something like um...what was it...it was like le, la..." Niall trailed off. You just laughed at his cluelessness. You were American and he was Irish so sometimes he didn't understand your American slang.

"Oh! When I said that I was going to legit pull and all-nighter!" You understood.

"Ya that!" Niall shouted.

"That just means I'm going to stay up all night! Legit means like seriously. It's short for legitimate." You explained.

"Well, you could of just said that!" Niall complained.

"Well, you could have just stopped listening to my conversations!" You smirked. Then you remembered. "What did you want to tell me anyway?"

"Oh. I just wanted to say that I love you." You laughed at how cheesy he was. He got up and kissed you.

"Niall, I love you too!" You replied back.

"You Americans have some strange words though!" He laughed.

"I know!" You said giggling. Oh Niall. He was so cute. And he was yours. :)

Hope ya'll like that one! Thanks for reading!