You Can Sing - Sweet Niall Imagine for @allyfrantzick35

Hii guysss! Sorry I haven't been on in forever! I hope everyone had a good Halloween! I know I did! And also if you didn't see my status...100,000 READS IM DYING THAT IS CRAZY HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I WILL GIVE EVERYONE A VIRTUAL HUG AND A COOKIE AND THERE'S ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU GUYS...

Thank you.

~Maria :) xoxoxoxo

"The story of my life, I'll take her home, I'll drive all night, to keep her warm and tight, it's fro-o-ozen." I sang loudly. Niall wasn't home so I was free to sing as much as I wanted. I never really let anyone hear me sing. I don't think many people een know I can.

I had Story of my Life playing right now, my new favorite song. Especially as Niall had two solos. I really love Niall's voice.

Zayn's uprising part was on now, followed by Niall's second solo. Which was unusually loud for some reason. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. I stiffened, and quietly looked up. It was Niall singing his part! No duh it was louder!

We both sang the last chorus together and the three "story of my lifes" that followed. As we were singing together, I was noticing actually how good we sound together. I mean, I sware there was chemistry.

"I didn't know you could sing Ally." He smiled.

I blushed. "Um, well, I, not really- I mean I don't sing, and I'm not good, like I don't sing alot, like-"

Niall just kissed me. A perfect passionate kiss. It was probably just to shut me up. Well, whatever it was for, it was amazing.

"You are a really good singer! Why haven't I heard you before?" He asked.

"I don't like to sing for other people." I admitted.

"Why?" Niall asked me once again.

"I don't know, I mean I know I have a bit of stagefright, but there's just something about I could never, like, oh I don't know. I just can't."

But right now, now I'm on tour with One Direction, singing duets with people left and right. I really like to sing with them, and I'm so glad I am. :)

Hope you liked it Ally!