Imagine #5 Snow Days

Hi everybody! I just wanna thank everyone for like 50 reads in like four days!! I am so excited people are reading these! Also the reads on my fanfiction, Anything Is Possible, are growing too!! Thanks to everybody! Love ya'll! Also, don't forget to send me requests for imagines! I do all of them I sware.

                                                                                            ~ Maria :) xoxo

It snowed last night. There was now a foot of white fluffy snow coating the rock hard ground. It was about 30 degrees and you could see your breath if you breathed. Niall and you both had the day off so you decided to go out for a walk. You zipped up your white winter coat, slipped on your boots, and put on your scarf and mittens, and you were good to go. You opened the door and a wave of cold air surrounded you two.

"You ready?" Niall asked.

"Let's do it." You said and headed out the door. Your first stop was Starbucks. It was right around the corner from your house. You got in line. There was a girl in front of you. She looked about 13.

"Oh, oh my, oh my gosh!" She whispered and pointed at you guys. Obviously she was a directioner.

"Please, do not say anything." Niall begged.

"Of course Niall Horan." She managed to say. "Can I have an autograph?" She whispered.

"Outside." You smiled. She was really nice. She had short blond hair and blue eyes. She had freckles coating her face and glasses. She was really pretty.

"Of course." She winked, and started ordering. A few minutes later you ordered. You got a small vanilla flavored coffee just to warm you up. After that, you headed outside and gave the girl her autographs.

"Thank you so much. I'm never ever going to forget this day. Ever. I love you (Y/N). You are so pretty and nice. You are my role model. My room used to be (Y/L/F/C) (<- your least favorite color) and now it's (Y/F/C) (<- your favorite color). I love you (Y/N). And with that, she walked off.

"Well that was nice!" Niall exclaimed.

"I love your fans. Well, most of them." You said.

"So do I." Niall kissed your forehead. Soon enough more snow was starting to fall. You looked up. The beautiful clouds were sending tiny sparkling snowflakes down to earth.

"White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes!" You sang. You were a decent singer so you continued to sing The A Team until you got home. When you got home, you took off your cold, drenched clothes, and put on fluffy PJ pants and an oversized sweater. For the rest of the day, you and Niall curled up on the couch drinking hot chocolate and watching movies. And eventually, you both fell asleep in each other's loving arms.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry about the ending. It is so cheesy. LOL!! Oh well. :) And again... please send me requests!!! :)