Dr. Niall - Sweet Niall Imagine for @BreannaBilley

Hey guys! Today was a do nothing kind of day. But it was Sunday and that means school tomorrow. Ew. Hahaha do any of you guys play flappy bird?! That game freaking ruined my life. My high score is 17. Whoo hooo hahaha hope you like the imagine Breanna!

~Maria :) xoxo

(Niall isn't famous)

This entire week I've had this annoying cough that seems to be getting worse as each day passes. Finally I called my doctor's office and made an appointment. It does get really annoying when you can't even say a full sentence without coughing up a storm.

At first, I thought it was just a cold, but after feeling as bad as I do, I know it isn't.

When I got to the doctor's, I went up to the front desk. A woman in a suit wheeled her chair over from her computer.

"Name?" she asked politely.

"Breanna. Billey." I said.

"Okay Breanna. Your regular doctor actually is out today, so you're gonna be checked out by Dr. Horan." She said. I nodded slowly.

"Thank you." I said and coughed. Who's Dr. Horan? I hope he's nice. What if he's not? He better be.

A million and one thoughts piled in my brain at the thoughts of a different doctor. All of them were bad. I imagined and old guy with glasses and a wrinkly face, taking the blood pressure thing and squeezing it to tight. I also imagined a big muscly guy with a beard and tons of tattoos, taking the odoscope and sticking to far in my ear, piercing my eardrum.

Oh Lord.

About 10 minutes later a nurse came in and called my name. She led me to one of the rooms, and told me to sit tight. Dr. Horan would be here in a few minutes.

I sat down in one of the chairs and my leg started uncontrollably shaking. I took some deep breaths. Before I knew it, the door opened.

Neither of my fantasies were correct. Dr. Horan couldn't have been a day over 25. He had gorgeous blonde hair. He wasn't even wearing a doctor's coat. I could see his toned abs through his t-shirt. This was not at all expected, but very easily welcomed.

"Hi Breanna. I'm Dr. Horan." He was also Irish. His thick accent touched every word he spoke. Is it normal to wanna make out withy your doctor?

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"What seems to be wrong with ya today?" He asked.

"W-well, I have this cough." I started. He smiled at me, motioning for me to continue. "I've had it for about a week and a half. It's very annoying." I said.

"Well that sucks." He laughed. Boy, was he down to earth. You coukd tell he was young. Probably 23. "I'm just gonna look at your throat ya?" Yep. He was Irish alright.

"Sure." I smiled. I was willing to do whatever for Dr. Horan. I'd clean his toilets if he asked me. This seems extrodinarily weird, but I think I'm crushing on my doctor.

He took the throat thing, and looked inside. He wrote something down. Then he took a stethescope and listening to my breathing.

Finally at the end, he told me I had bronchitus, and that I needed to be on an inhaler, and take some antibiotic. I thanked him. But before I left, he gave he something.

"Breanna?" He said.

"Yes?"

"Here's my business card." He put it in my hand and walked away after. I looked at it. It wasn't a business card..it was a tiny piece of paper with his cellphone number on it. It also had a note.

'Breanna, you're beautiful. And I read that you're 18. Ps, I'm 20 :) Call me.'

That note caused me to walk out blushing.

The next day I got a phonecall. I recognized the number, but couldn't place it. I picked it up anyway. It was Dr. Horan.

"Dr. Horan!" I exclaimed.

"Niall." He said. "Call me Niall." I laughed.

"Niall." I said smiling through the phone. And today, six romatic months later, I still call him Niall. But I also call him my boyfriend.