Imagine #30 New Years Eve

Hli Munchkins! Mh winter break is almost over! And I'm sorry I'm late writing this imagine I mean, its already 2014, oops! But I still hope you guys like it! And one more thing. So I told you guys that I closed my requests during my break, and in the last week I got like 7 requests! I'm not trying to be rude, but please don't ask for a personal imagine right now! I won't do it! I have no time right now to write them! I'm sorry but PLEASE don't ask for a personal imagine until I open requests again. Thanks!

~Maria :) xoxo

"I can't believe its almost next year!" You exclaimed from the couch. Niall was in the kitchen making popcorn for you to snack on while you waited for the ball to drop. You were watching Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest. So far everyone who performed was fantastic. Miley Cyrus was about to perform now, and then after that the countdown to 2014 would begin. "Niall hurry up! Miley is about to perform and you do not wanna miss this! She has like this midget girl in her dress!" (She actually did I'm not making this up)

"Relax babe I'm right here." Niall said. He walked in the living room with a big bowl of popcorn. He sat down next to you on your big leather couch. "What the hell is she wearing?" Niall asked and you laughed.

"God only knows." You said shaking my head as you stared at her big white fluffy coat and two piece gold thing. "I do like Miley Cyrus though." You said.

"I mean, she's smart. She wanted to get noticed." Niall shrugged.

She started singing. Her performance, was weird of course, but it wasn't bad. She is good singer. And then after she finished singing wrecking ball, Ryan Seacrest talked for a few seconds, and then the countdown started!

You grabbed Niall's hand. "This is so exciting." You smiled. He looked at you and laughed.

"Get ready princess. 30 seconds." Niall said. The camera showed all the people in the audience, amd then back to the big glass ball that was about to drop and symbolize the beginning of 2014.

"15 seconds!" You squealed with excitment. And then finally, "3 2 1!"

The ball dropped.

Before you could even do anything, Niall grabbed your chin and turned it towards him. He kissed you right at the exact moment. Right at midnight. It was perfect. He pulled away.

"Happy New Year (Y/N)." He said.

"Happy New Year Niall." You replied.

"Wow, its 2014." Niall shook his head.

"That's crazy." You added. You just laughed and so did Niall. You continued to watch everyone perform, you saw Jason Derulo, Ariana Grande, Enrique Iglesias, and others. It was so cool. It was the best New Years Eve. Especially since you got to spend it with your Niall.