Imagine #3 Stranger Danger

Hahahaha my title! I didn't know what else to do for this one!! Lol. My birthday is tomorrow and I am so excited!!

                                                                                                                          ~ Maria :) xoxo

Today, You and Niall were going to the beach. It was about 5:00. It was a perfect night. 80 degrees, a pink sky, and not a cloud to be seen. You were planning to stay until sunset. You love sunsets. The beautiful pink, orange and dark blue sky, it is absolutely beautiful. When you get there, you set up your umbrella and towel. You take off your shorts, and graphic t-shirt and reveal your light blue, yellow, and orange bikini.

"You are looking nice tonight (Y/N)." Niall says.

"Thanks." You giggle sheepishly. You run into the water. You start splashing around when someone taps your shoulder. You assume it was Niall, so you turn around. That is not Niall. It is like some 30 year old guy with abs, but like creepy abs. He had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. He slipped me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Hit me up." He mouthed and nodded his head. You looked at him like he was an alien from another planet.

"Um," You started awkwardly, "I'm kind of already dating someone, and like we are really happy together, and like ya..." You said and started to walk away.

"Uh, you pretty thing, ain't going anywhere." The guy said pulling you back.

"Hey let go of me!" You said. The guy picked you up. "Stop it you creep! Put me down!" You screamed and started kicking him. He started to walk away with you.

"LET GO OF HER!" You hear a familiar voice. Niall came up and punched the guy in the face. He dropped you on the ground and you fell hard against the sand. You were in shock. You didn't think that anyone would do that to you.

"Okay you can have her!" You hear the guy say and he walks away holding his shoulder.

"Princess? Are you okay?" Niall asks.

"Ya. I was scared though. I thought he was gonna carry me away. I though I was gonna lose you Niall. I don't ever wanna lose you." You stood up and hugged him.

"I love you." Niall says.

"I love you more."

"You'll never lose me. Don't worry." Niall said as he kissed your forehead. At that moment, you knew he loved you, and no one else.