You Go To A Concert - Sweet Niall Imagine for @Taylor_Horan88

Hi guys! I have been SUPER busy this week! Sorry I haven't updated until now! Right now my little sister is in my room and shd is trashing it...I already did my homework so I don't have to worry about it! However I have to memprize all my 39 lines for my play that I'm in by tomorrow...I have so many more to learn! Wish me luck!

Hope you like this imagine Taylor!

~Maria :) xoxo

"Stay Close Taylor." Niall said grabbing my hand. "I don't want you getting lost."

"Niall are you kidding me? I've been to plenty of of your concerts before. I know what I'm doing." I said laughing.

"I know, but I just don't wanna lose my princess." Niall said.

"I'm ok Niall." I reassured him. I held his hand anyways.

We finally found our seats in the fifth row. Even though Niall basically had all the money in the world, the first four rows already had all their seats taken by the time we were buying our tickets. Don't get me wrong though, fifth rowis incredible. Especially when we were seeing Maroon 5. I LOVE Maroon 5.

"Adam!" I screamed as they continued on singing Daylight.

"And when the Daylight comes I'll have go, but tonight I'm gonna hold you so close!" Niall sang as he wrapped his arms around me at that part.

"He sings it better." I teased.

"Hey!" Niall said jokingly.

"Kidding!" I laughed.

"And this sadly is going to be our last song of the night." Adam said. "And we'd like to dedicate this song to a girl named Taylor. She should be sitting in Row 5 Seat 11." Adam said. I looked down at my seat. I was sitting in Row 5 Seat 11. My jaws dropped. "Taylor? Would you please come up here?" Adam said. I watched a crew member bring out a stool.

"Go." Niall said smiling at me. I got up and walked towards the stage. Adam met me at the stairs and helped me up.

"Hi!" Adam said. "You have a very thoughtful boyfriend." I looked out at Niall and he winked at me.

I was speechless. "Hi." Was all I managed to say.

"Come here beautiful." Adam said as he led me to a stool to sit on. He smiled at me before he walked back up to start singing She Will be Loved. It was crazy awesome. Having Adam Levigne personally singing to me at one of his concerts. Crazy.

I ran up to Niall and hugged him after the song. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed as he spun me around.

"Your welcome princess." He said as he kissed me. "You deserved it." He smiled just making me love him even more.