Cuddling - Sweet Harry Imagine for @The1TheyWarnedUAbout

Hey Munchkins! Yes this does say Harry! That's right! This is my second Harry imagine! If I make him a bit Niallish I'm sorry! I'm just so used to writing about Niall but I'm happy to make a Harry imagine! I hope you like it Katie!

~Maria :) xoxo

Today was a tough day at work, but thank God it's Friday. I can come home to my house and my boyfriend Harry, and my pajamas, and my bed. It's so perfect.

"Harry I'm home!" I called and went to the kicthen.

"I'm in the living room baby." He said. "Hi." He said as I walked in.

"Hey Haz." I smiled. He got up and kissed my nose.

"How erm- how was your day?" He asked.

"Tiring, but fine. What about yours?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Good. There's not a ton going on now that Midnight Memories is just out." He said.

"Well that's nice. Now enough about work. It's time to relax." I said. "I'm gonna go get some pajamas on." I said and went into our bedroom. Harry followed.

"Harry, I need to change." I said.

"I know." He smirked and didn't move from his spot at the doorway. I sighed. "What?it's nothing I haven't seen before." He said, a cheeky smile planted on his face.

"Fine." I quickly got changed, not wanting to be naked in front of Harry's prying eyes.

"You're so beautiful. I don't get em, why you're so uh- shy?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." I blushed. I went over to the couch. Harry sat down next to me. We ended up watching The Last Song.

Halfway through, Harry kept complaining he was lonely. Finally I went over and sat next to him while he lay down. "Come here babe." He said and pulled me over to him. He wrapped me under the blanket with him. He stroked my blonde hair as I traced the sillouhette of his ship tattoo.

"I love you Katie." He said.

"I love you too Harry." I said. He leaned in closer and kissed me passionetely.