First Anniversary - Sweet Niall Imagine for zaynsbaybeexox0222

Hi guys! This imagine is for Brooke and I hope you love it!! And I just wanna warn all my AIP readers, that I won't be updating it for another few days! I'm sorry! I just have to fix some stuffs on it and work some stuff out. Thanks for being patient my lovelies <33

                                                                                               ~Maria :) xoxo

Today was my anniversary. It was supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life, and it WOULD be, but it's not. Niall was on tour. He wouldn't even be here today. It's kind of horrible actually. I mean, I got a present and everything, but its not like he would be here for me to give it to him.

But I tried to make the best of it. I texted and called Niall even though I knew he wouldn't answer. He didn't. He was probably at sound check, or hair and makeup on his new stage. So I watched TV and texted my friends, took out all my sadness on my friends. However, that afternoon, everything changed. I heard a knock on the door. It was a familiar knock, but I couldn't place it. I opened the door anyway. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Niall.

I jumped in his arms. We kissed.

"I missed you so much. How did you even get here?" I beamed.

"I missed you. It was our anniversary babe! I had to come home! I booked a flight for today. I love you."

"Oh my gosh I love you too!" I squealed.

"Um, I got you something." Niall said.

"Really?" Me too!"

"Be right back." He said. He walked out to the car and brought in a HUGE stuffed bear along with some roses. "I know its cheesy, but I know how much you  like stuffed bears." (LOL IDK) Niall blushed.

My eyes got wide. "I also like the accessories stuffed bears wear."  I said excitedly. I took the diamond heart, well, half a heart, necklace off the bear. "It's beautiful Niall. But where's the other half?"

He took his keys out of his pocket. He made the other half into a keychain. "Here it is." He said.

"Aww Niall." I just smiled at him. "You are the best boyfriend ever." We kissed once again. "Oh ya, now onto your present." I giggled. I ran into our room and brought back a big basket of just, stuff. There was Nando's giftcards, guitar stuff, new hightops and snapbacks.

"Geez! Brooke you did NOT have to get me all this stuff. But, I  love it." I laughed.

"Glad you like it." I said.

"Oh ya! That reminds me, I have one more thing for you." He took a snapback out from behind him. It was a personalized one. It was black and purple and said 'Princess' on it. I just put it on and laughed. I was so happy. I got to spend my first anniversary with my boyfriend.

Hope you liked it Brooke!!