Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I look away. His name. Now I know why he looked familiar. Dodge, oh... what's his last name? I couldn't remember. All I knew was that there was a kid named Dodge who went missing two years ago. I looked at him. He didn't look the same from the news. His eyes had been blue and his hair had been brown. Hmm. 

"Hey, umm, what's your last name?" I said. I knew it started with a C, it was on the tip of my tongue.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked meeting my eyes.

"Well, I don't know you. I want to know the name of the person who's leading me to apparently safety." I said.

He sighed. "Carson." 

"I knew it!" I bolted out suddenly. I covered my mouth, what was I thinking. I can't just yell out that I know him. I lowered my voice. "Your the kid that went missing two years ago. Right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. That's right. I didn't think anyone remembered that."
I looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"Its been a while since I left. I thought everyone would forget about me." He sighed again. "Guess not."

"Sorry for mentioning it." I said. My face red.

"Its okay." He looked forward.

We walked in an awkward silence. Not looking at each other. We were both lost in thought.

For what seemed like hours turned out to be minutes, he acknowledged me again. "I can't take it anymore."

I looked at him weirdly. "What?"

"Not being a wolf. How can you stand not having every advantage." He said annoyed.

I felt blank. "What do you mean?"

He sighed loudly. "You have to experience it to love it. Being a wolf is amazing. You can see, smell, and live a beautiful life, happy."

"When can I see all of this?" I asked entranced with his speaking.

"Anytime you want. We just have to figure out how your going to be able to change." He looked at me again. His golden eyes sparkled.
I just stood there.

"Nows a good time to try. Nobody's here to see you change into a wolf." His gaze poured into my eyes. "Please!"

I nodded. I didn't know how I was going to change, but as I was thinking I felt my left hand move to my right arm. I noticed and looked down at the scars. Suddenly, I knew what to do.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been writing! been so super busy! Keep reading!