Wow, Billie, way to go.

We sat outside eating in his garden afterwards, under a transparent roof that reminded me of the ceiling in my flat. The rain had subsided a while ago. It had made the air moist like we were sitting in the middle of a rainforest.

Harry had set the table with a white tablecloth and grey soup bowls in the same colour as several cups in the kitchen. He served more red wine in large elegant wine glasses and had lit several tealights in green coloured jars.

Harry thought the wine was too bitter, I said it was good. We were wearing soft dressing gowns, mine was black and Harry's was marine blue. The gown smelled of him and it tickled in my stomach every time I noticed it.

I remember Harry said: "Wow, we're really dressed for the occasion, eh?"

I tried to eat the soup without slurping and without spilling on the gown. Harry served a few slices of bread to compliment the soup and smeared butter on them. When he put the plate with the bread on the table, he stood for a while and admired the sight. I looked at him and down at bread, waited for him to say something.

"I've baked them myself!" he finally blurted out. My eyes widened and I had to smile at how proud he was - how proud his voice sounded.

"You have? Wow, impressive..! D'you like to bake?"

"I do, yeah, I used to work in a bakery so I picked up a few tricks." he said and sat down sighing.

  I know.

"Yeah, erm, you told me last..." I began to say, but scoffed and didn't finish the sentence.

Harry ate quickly, he was obviously hungry. Sometimes he got the cutest facial expressions, a bit dreamy-like, as if I wasn't sitting there with him. He was so absent in his eyes, had always something on his mind.

"Feeling a little drunk?" he would suddenly say.

"Yes! Do you?" I would answer.

He told me about how he was going to expand the balcony of his bedroom, and he did large movements with his arms as he spoke. I assumed it was the wine that made him do everything bigger than usual.

He spoke of how much he wanted to bake bread rolls and roast them, go home to Cheshire and chop wood, mowing grass with the lawnmower... I looked at him with glowing eyes, as if I didn't have to blink. I could just sit there and worship him. But there was something that rang in my head in the background.

  Next time I'll tattoo your phone number so I'll always have it with me.

"I really want to move to Barcelona for a while, go ​​skinny dipping every night..."

  I am.. so glad I found you again.

"And I want the nicest plaid and perhaps a dog, well at least a cat!"

   I imagine your mind to be such a lovely place. You're tremendously nice and beautiful, I hope you know that.

"If I could just sit on the porch one evening when everyone else has gone to bed, drink cognac under a bright summer sky..." Harry put down his spoon, shifted in his chair and leaned forward to pour more wine from a new bottle into our glasses. I still had more left, but he almost refilled the entire glass anyway.

"Do you like cognac?" I asked him and scrunched my nose.

Harry looked at me with a flushing smile and big eyes, as if I'd caught him farting, or something.

"I-I dunno, I'm working on it..." he said and scrunched his nose back at me. His face had a beautiful tan, his teeth were bright white and his green, fiery eyes? Oh, he was lovely. And mine for the evening.