Hush

I felt the alcohol bubble in my body when we were standing in the elevator leaving the restaurant. I looked up as we were going down and realized there was a huge mirror covering the ceiling and I did my best to remove some potential mascara smudge under my eyes.

Harry rested his back against the elevator wall next to me with his arms crossed over his chest. I looked at him and he seemed sleepy, although he had put his entire lower lip in his mouth. Then he pulled me into his arms, making me feel like a little toddler being taken care of by its dad.

Some others joined our elevator ride, including Louis and Niall who were standing next to each other in the corner. At first I thought they were imitating Austin Powers, but it turned out they were mimicking their bodyguard standing right next to them (the bodyguard trying to keep a straight face).

Harry brought his hand down my back. He gently ran his fingers up and down, his nails barely gracing my skin.

"Billie?" suddenly Niall said and I peered at him with a smile.

"Yes?"

"Nah, nothing, it's just funny to say your name..." he laughed briefly.

I awkwardly laughed along, adding a small shake on my head.

Harry put his hand on my hip, holding it firmly, almost hard, and I arched a brow at him even though he didn't notice. He let go of me once the elevator doors opened.

"Niall!" Louis exclaimed when we stepped outside.

"What?"

"Nah, nothing - it's just very funny to say your name."

The minute after we'd climbed into the car back to the hotel, I realized that the only one of us who hadn't enjoyed the refills during dinner, apart from the bodyguards, was Zayn. He was acting exactly as he used to, but no, he even seemed slightly annoyed.

A security guard named Jerry, or something, had taken the passenger seat in the front. Niall and Zayn sat in the middle of the car and Harry and I were sitting in the back. Louis and Liam were leaving in another vehicle - apparently they wanted to stop by a club. At least now I knew where all the boys were located, and for some reason I felt good by that knowledge.

Zayn was tired - resting his head against the car window. Next to him sat Niall who leaned forward and told a few poor jokes, only the bodyguard and the driver laughed. Well, whoever laughed the most of them all must have been Niall himself, though, and that meant non-stop laughter resounding throughout the car.

During the first five minutes or so, Harry and I had been pretty good participating in the conversations, but it didn't take long before we instead sat glued to each other.

A little tipsy Harry meant a little more naughty Harry and I loved it.

Once the make-out session began, he quickly found his way to my breasts. I had to reluctantly pull his hands down and whispered gently in his ear: "Hey, not here... Public place, remember?"

"This is a private car." he protested, still whispering, and he put his hand on my thigh.

I giggled lightly through my nose: "People of all ages...?"

"We're all adults here..." he continued and slipped some fingers underneath the hemline of my skirt. I closed my eyes with a smile, my mouth wide open.

"Harry!" Niall abruptly shouted at us and got me to sprinkle, and I jerked sideways away from Harry who got his hands off me.

I blushed immediately, didn't know how to behave now, what to do. I just simply crossed my legs and the seatbelt established across my chest suddenly became very interesting.