Kind of like the Dark Lord returnes

Wait.. It can't be.

"Yeah, whatever..." said a silvery female voice, just not as convinced.

I dared to walk a few steps more to peek around the wall.

It's so weird how your body reacts when your eyes or your ears catch something you're sort of attached to, you know?

The body is a strange place to be inside when that happens, whether it's an ex-lover, one you've missed, one you actually don't even know, someone you hate or someone you love. Or have a crush on.

I've never understood where all this tension comes from.

When I looked in the direction towards table C4, I observed three people. One of them was a young man with his back to me, who I could see wore glasses and was certainly one of the London hipsters I met on the street every day.

And then there was a girl who sat on the sofa by the end wall, and she pulled off a sweet face. Small, brown eyes, a pointed nose, dark and drawn eyebrows, ash blonde hair... It looked like she wore a white jumper and she a choker around the neck. Her eyes focused on the menu that was placed on the table.

She sat next to Harry who did the same thing. I think I can say, quite honestly, that I had envisioned this scene so many times during the past season, and had already imagined how it would take place.

I mean.. Harry Styles back in this pub again, like this. But without a bleeding girl.

I had long been somewhat bitter and a tiny bit disappointed that he never texted me or contacted in any way. But then I had to tell myself off, whether I spoke loudly or it was an inner moral speech.

This was no love story from a film or book, it was just a trifle and there were a whole lot of reasons why Harry wouldn't give me any sign telling me he was interested. I was mad at myself to really think I stood a chance, of course, 'cause it kept me up at nights. We were nothing.

We were just something that perhaps could've developed into something..? No, that was wrong too.

There's no one who meets briefly in November and decides to bake muffins together still ten years later, ait?

Neither of the two facing me noticed that I was standing more or less three feet by them.

Two conservative men enjoying a pint each, however, did notice that I was standing next to their table staring at Harry Styles. The girl beside him seemed to be on an equal age as us. Was she Harry's girlfriend? Just a friend?

But suddenly she smiled to herself, making me cocksure that they had to be related, 'cause she flashed the same trademarked dimples as Harry's.

Harry said something low I could not decipher and proceeded to speak further on since none of his friends answered him. I saw the girl rolling her eyes at Harry's monologue, before she sent a small smirk to the bloke who sat opposite of her.

Seconds later she moved her gaze upward, and her brown eyes met mine. Hers widened and that fetched me back to reality again as realized I'd been discovered. She slightly twitched a bit and I assumed she kicked Harry under the table. Harry frowned hard as he scowled at her, but then he looked in the direction she did, and suddenly his eyes were fixed on me.

Harry had let the dark curly hair grow a bit, I think, but it was cut in the ends. Did he looked older - had he might changed a bit? I mean, his nose seemed more pointed and jaw line a bit sharper. I bet he could slice an avocado perfectly with it.

Harry looked like a fucking Greek God in that white t-shirt of his. Around his left wrist he had a silver and black coloured wristwatch, and around a couple of fingers he had thread some rings on as usual. And of course that black ink poking out randomly from the white piece of cloth.