The craziest thing

I was a full grin while we sat in the "transportation" as Harry so mildly called it (fucking limousine, if I'm allowed to say what actually brought us to the cinema), a few minutes later. However, there was no champagne served if I may shoot that in. Ahem.

The boys were lovely and open minded, inclusive and inquisitive. The conversation contained a bit of the background knowledge about the film each of them had. I didn't say much. They laughed and smiled - were in good mood.

All of the boys had their weaknesses and strengths in conversation, and they filled each other, somehow, so it went just fine.

Harry held my hand tightly as the car stopped outside the cinema. We had heard shouts of joy, cries and the huge cheer already few quarters away - and it had tightened in my stomach and my chest like never before. This was my exam.

Fuck, Billie, bad idea, I heard myself mentally yell.

"This is going to go fine, I've heard it's a short run." Harry said, and it reassured me in some way. Though, the only thing that really made me feel a little safer was his hand.

I thought I was to vomit when the car door was opened. Niall and Zayn jumped out first, followed by Louis and Liam.

Obviously Harry and I would be the last ones to step out of the car, right? As if we were the super couple, the big surprise, like we lived in a silly dream world, bloody Brangelina.

I also thought I was about to lose my ability to hear since there was no soothing sound that rose when the boys waved and smiled to the fans. Thousands of teens were trapped behind walls of fences and the security guards did everything they could to hold them back. They all screamed at the top of their lungs.

My heart was in my blooming mouth, I was afraid I wasn't able to walk. Harry almost pulled me with him, but stopped slightly when I failed to move.

I didn't manage to shut out the beehive of screaming fans, photographers, blitz and enthusiastic reporters who'd just been joined by the boys, and they said: "Hello, yes, I'm great!", weeping girls, techno music and pressure.

Oh, God, the pressure.

There were bodyguards, there was security - but there were howls and shouts - and I was so startled.

And.. I thought I'd die when Harry placed his large, warm hands on my neck, under all my curls and the heavy smell of hairspray and perfume.

"Billie. Y'good?" said Harry and imprisoned my attention. I looked at him, and.. and it was so weird how suddenly I felt confident again.

I succeeded in wetting my lips and I even managed to send him a smile.

Then I heard myself squeeze out: "Yeah! I'm fine."

"Don't be scared, alright, I'm with you all the way."

I nodded quickly with my eyes closed, didn't wish to draw any attention to us.

I was the trembling wannabe stylish/fully awkward blonde in the white dress (certainly looking like some Real Housewife) standing next to a smartly dressed, striking lovely boyband member with dark hair, a tall body and mint green eyes.

"I'll bring you home after all of this and you can drink wine and read your Shakespeare stew. It'll be some fun, yeah?" muttered Harry, so quietly that I barely caught his words.

I looked up at him again, almost frowning, puzzled over the words that passed his lips and sunk into me.

"Okay..." I mouthed to him and he mouthed the same word back with a warm smile.