Chapter 3: Argument

I squeezed the doorknob and entered the house.

"Mom? Im home." I said as I walked towards the stairs.

"Sarah Anderson. We need to talk.", Mom said. I could tell by looking at her face that she's holding her anger.

"What is it?", I said, calmly.

"Miss Jennifer called me today." She glared at me.

I didnt replied to her nor I looked her in the eyes. I totally forgot that Miss Jennifer said that she will tell Mom about what happened today.

"Why did you do that?'' She asked.

I stood there. Silently. I couldnt say a word.

"ANSWER ME SARAH! WHY DID YOU SLAPPED SCARLET WHEN SHE'S JUST WANT TO HELP YOU?" Mom shouted.

"THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED! Believe me." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

"I dont have time for you, Sarah! Stop being a useless daughter. Cant you see? Your mother is so damn tired working to earn money for both of us! You're just like your father! Nothing but a useless brat!" She said with anger.

I couldnt hold it in anymore. I couldnt hold my tears anymore.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS TWISTED WORLD?! EVEN MY MOM DIDNT BELIEVE ME. I HOPE EVERYONE JUST FUCKING DIE!" I said while tears screaming down my face.

I ran to my bedroom. BAM! I slammed the door.

"Sarah!"

I could hear my mom calling my name from downstairs.

"Ahh. I dont care anymore. I want to die. I hate everyone. Even my own mom, the only important person i've got in my life didnt believe me and said hurtful things to me." I thought to myself while crying the hell out of me.

I dont trust anyone anymore. I hate everyone. As much as they hate me.

I barely breathing. Crying makes my chest hurt.

After hours of crying, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I was hoping that my mom was there so that I could apologize and tell her what happened.But the only thing that i found was a note.

I picked it up and read it."I'm going outstation for 4 weeks.When i got home..we will sit and talk about your behavior young lady.."that's all she said.

I felt really weak now..ignoring my growling tummy,I went up to my room and lay down on the bed.I cried and cried and cried.

Soon,I fall asleep.I had a nightmare. A terrible nightmare. I Was bullied..abused..insulted constantly in that dream. I jolted up from my sleep.I sat up hugging my knees. I cried hard. As if the world knows my pain,it started to rain heavily.

The rainstorm continued even after I've stop crying.

"God..please..hear me..I can't take it anymore...please..I would be more than thankful..if..if I actually have a friend that'll help me overcome all of this...please...", I prayed as i slowly drifted back to sleep.

Little did I know..someone will came into my life.. someone but who?