Chapter 15

Aunt Aria's POV

Sam is getting weaker and weaker everyday.

"Aww baby." I shed my tears as I looked at her picture when she was 12.

Look at that happy face. Im missing those silly pranks and puns of hers.

[Flashbacks]

I decided to play hide and seek with Sam.

"Where are you, my little Sammy?" I whispered and sneaked into the kitchen.

"WARGHHH-" Sam startled me.

I screamed. I could feel my heart stopped for awhile.

"You!" I grabbed her by the hand.

She laughed like a maniac as I tickled her.

"Dont do that. Oh my God. What if I died because of heart attack?" I looked at her.

She stopped laughing and slowly hugging me.

"Dont leave me too, Aunt Aria. You're the only one I've got left." That little girl said.

I hugged her tightly.

[End of Flashbacks]

I looked at her picture and took a deep breath.

KnockKnock-

Someone knocked on the door. I made my way towards the door and saw a girl. All I could see in her eyes is a MESS.

"Sarah. What are you doing here?"

Sarah's POV

I became worse and worse everyday. This tiny goddamn voice in my head dont seem to stop.

Im mentally being torn apart and it hurts to the core of my heart. All these crazy thoughts that teared apart my heart since the day Sam distanced herself from me.

I checked my phone. No messages nor calls from her.

"Did I do anything wrong?"

Tears started to stream down my face again.

RingRing-

My phone rang. I quickly picked it up and wishing it was Sam. But its not. I answered the call.

"Hey." I tried to control my voice.

"Hey, sweetheart. How's things going at home?" Mom asked.

I took a couple of deep breathes.

"Yeah. Everything is fine." I replied.

"Good. Just wanna check on you. I'll be back in the next few weeks. Take care. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

She hung up. I sat at the corner, curled myself into a ball and cried as long as I want.

"I dont care anymore. Sam. You came into my life and you cant just leave me like this." I stood up and went to take a bath.

***

I ran all the way from my house to Sam's. I knocked at the door.

There stood Aunt Aria. Her eyes were puffy and red. I looked at her in the eyes.

"Sarah. What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I want to meet Sam. Where is she?"

"She's not here." She answered me.