Chapter 4: Control..I think I need to work on that

I go to my room which is on the third floor. Emilia tells me everything I need to know.

"You can go out but need to come back by 2 am. No visitors unless Mr. Will approves it. You cant be alone in his office. If Mr. Will asks you to, you can. And well, if you need more wine just tell me," she finally finishes explaining.

I sit on the brown cover bed. The room is so simple yet I like it. It has light brown walls with only a office desk next to the bed, a dressser with a mirror on top, and a closet to the left of my room.

"Do you need anything?" she asks.

"No, but where is the bathroom?" I ask.

She opens a door next to the closet and I stand. "Here, since this is a guest room it might not be as great but if Mr. Will asks, I can set you in a better room."

"Nah, this is fine,"

Emilia leaves and I get into the shower. Even now the water feels different on my skin.

I finished, wrapping a towel around me. I figured out that I dont even have clothes to put on. but I guess Mr. Will read my mind. I see a bag from one of the mall's stores. I open it and see a cute black top, skinny jeans, silver flats, and underwear with a matching purple bra.

"Nice,"

I put on my clothes and comb my hair in front of the mirror. I see my eyes; they are the same color as Mr. Will. They have a brown golden color to them. I look pretty. I never thought I will become pretty. I was waiting for the whole ugly duck transform into a beautiful swan stage, but I guess I already did.

I hear footsteps coming up the hall and his smell. "Helen?" he knocks.

I lightly smile to myself. "Come in."

He comes in with a new outfit. I guess he showered as well. He has a white button shirt and blue jeans. He looks younger like that.

"You look nice Helen. I didnt really know what was your style so I just told Emilia to get something decent and age appropiate."

"Thanks, this is somewhat my style."

Mr. Will wraps his around my hips and smirks. "I am sorry but I cant help but to feel happy. I finally found you."

I look down at my shoes. "Please just tell me I drank punch and that you arent lying to me. About the whole blood sucker thing."

Mr. Will kisses my forehead, "I am sorry. I am not gonna lie to you. This is not going to be easy. You must learn how to control you anger, lust, and blood hunger. You must learn the risks, the advantages, and your strength."

He cups my face, "I didnt mean to bite you. I wanted to make you mine but you were just too pure. I thought maybe by getting your blood, I might have the same sexual affect."

Huh?

Mr. Will chuckles, "Heh, sit down and I will explain." We sit down. He tells me that when a blood sucker is feeding he or she gets sexual pleasure like if it was the real thing. The person who is the host can also hit orgasm.

"I really dont have an explanation specially for the human pleasure. It just happens. You experienced it as well but might have forgotten. It is very typical for the host to faint or forget the blood sex."

"Well I cant remember that but is that why I kind of felt sore?"

"Well yeah, where you got sucked can feel sore the next day."

Great...

I sigh, "Did you like it?" I randomly ask. I never had sex. I never have kissed a boy for real and I never made out with someone. I wonder if he even like it; if I did everything correct. I know it is kind of weird for me to wonder but still..