Chapter 52: It has to End

YES, THIS WHOLE TIME, IN MY BRAIN, (I WAS HAVING TROUBLE TO PIN POINT WHERE TO HAVE THIS STORY LOCATION TO BE IN BUT I MADE MY DECISION), I HAD SOMEWHAT A PICTURE OF UTAH. I LIKE HOW IT HAS THIS WIDE OPEN SPACE FEEL AND THERE ARE MANY GREAT CITIES OR TOWNS FOR THE STORY TO TAKE PLACE IN.

***

Abraham gets me new clothes. I put on a v-neck black t-shirt with skinny jeans and black boots. He puts on new clothes as well. I see him put on his gun belt, the bullet proof vest and his knife back into his boot.

"Ready?" he asks.

"For what?" I ask. I stand, I can finally feel eveything. "You need to rest and get hydrated."

He shakes his head, "No, I am fine. We need to go now. You need to go now."

He takes my hand and we walk through the house. He takes me to the back door and into a truck. He turns the truck and tell me to hide behind and lay on the floor. I do as he says.

"Hey," a guy's voice comes in the picture.

"What?" Abraham says.

"Where are you going?"

"Change of plans, the boss wants the blood sucker away from this place."

"Why?"

"None of you bussiness, the boss wants it this way, don't question it," Abraham says. He sounds like a general.

"Yes sir," the guy leaves and we do too.

Abraham tells me it's okay to sit. "Carter said a blonde blood sucker will meet you halfway. We will change cars and you won't see me again.

I look at him in the mirror. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"None of your bussiness," he says, "just do as I say Helen."

I nod. "Thanks."

"Like I said, I am doing this to be with my girl."

"I know."

"Hopefully Carter knows what he is doing," he says.

He keeps on driving for hours. I am surprised no one has followed us.

"We stop here," Abraham brakes. There's another car in front of us. "Get out."

I get out and see Paris smiling at me. I quickly go hug her, "Oh gosh, thanks."

"Here," I hear Louis talking to Abraham. "This will take you far."

"Let's go," Paris holds my hand and we begin to walk to the truck. I look back and see Abraham getting in the car. I quickly go to him and hug him. "I know you hate me because of what I am, but I know you felt the way I did," I say. "you felt the warmth on my body. You even heard my slow beating heart. We aren't all the same."

He pulls away, "I won't probably never like you or those ones over there. But I know you aren't evil Helen. You won't change my mind that quickly."

"We need to go," Louis says.

"Bye," I say.

I quickly run to the truck and Paris drives.

"Why are we taking the truck?" I ask.

"to let them think you are still with Abraham, he escapes and we do too," Louis says. "We will stop at the next city and sell this baby."

"And Will?" I ask.

"Don't worry," Paris says. "we are working on it.

"Liam is going to kill him!" I yell. "You don't understand."