Chapter 37: Will and Helen's First Night (naughty chapter)

Will takes my hand and we walk to his bedroom. I am nervous, excited, happy, and so many feelings in between. Will turns on the lights and closes the door. He wraps his arms around me from behind. I feel his warmth breath on my neck. "Do you want to be with me tonight?" he asks.

"Yes," I whisper, almost a moan comes out of my mouth. Will turns my body towards him. He is such a beautiful man. I am so lucky. I look at his thin yet thick lips. I taste them with my tongue and kiss him. We kiss slow but with so much sexual desire.

We walk back to the bed and fall. He playfully gets on top of me and kisses my neck. One of his hands lands on my breast and grips on it.

His tongue is making circles on my neck and his hand is so eager to play with my breast. I am getting wet already.

"You want to get comfortable?" Will asks. He stands and helps me get on my feet. His fingers go under the straps on my crop top. He pulls them down exposing more cleavage. Will kisses my neck then gives small kisses on my breasts. "I love you," he says.

Will looks at me for a response. Do I really love him? I don't know much, but enough for me to say I do. Besides, he is so hot and sexy. He is rich and caring. He likes to make me happy like I do too. "I love you too," I smile.

He has a big smile on his face and hugs me. It's weird, but he brings the sexy mood up a level. He begins to pull my top off. I put my arms to the sky to help him out. My top is off exposing my girls. Will doesn't look at them and kisses me. We make out like crazy before I start to take his clothes off.

His shirt is off and his pants too. I leave his boxers on and see his buldge already standing. I smirk at Will and tell him I want him.

"Lay down," he whispers. I lay on the bed and he takes off my bottoms. I'm naked. I feel my nipples harden inviting Will in to kiss them. He takes off his boxers and I see his manhood standing proudly and throbbing. He bends to kiss my stomach.

He is taking his time to taste all of my body. His tongue tastes my stomach, then my hips and almost touches my wet flower. He kisses my lower breasts then takes my right breast into his mouth. His tongue is licking it while his teeth delicately holds my breast in place. I begin to moan. It feels good. The warmth of his breath and tongue mixes with my cold body. I hold his head in place and let him suck blood off my breast.

Oh gosh, "Hhmm, yes, suck on it," I moan.

He does the same thing to my other breasts but begins to touch my flower. "Yum, it's so wet," Will whispers. His fingers rub me and stroke my petals. He moans loud. I know he is feeling the same pleasure I am. He is sucking my blood, that feeling we both get is such amazing. I feel more closer to him.

"You're ready," he smiles.

I nod, "Don't hold back." He kisses me and hold me tight against him. I feel his manhood in between my thighs wanting to enter me. Will settles himself in between my legs and slowly pushes in.

"Hmm," he groans. He feels every inch of me getting tight around him. He is stretching me and it feels good. He begins to thrust his hips in a medium pace. I smile at him, "It feels good."

He begins to kiss me as his hips go faster and faster. Fuck yes, oh my gosh, William...

Will kisses my neck and shoulders and breast. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him and let his tongue inside my mouth. He moans in between the kisses. I hear him whisper how tight I am. How beautiful and great I am. I let my hands travel his muscular back and feel some scars on his skin. My hands continue down and cup his ass helping him go deeper.

I feel all my body going up and down so fast. The bed bounces off the bed and I smell concrete. I look up and see the walls breaking.

I look back at Will and his teeth are getting out. He looks at me and opens his eyes. They are red. I smirk, "Bite me."