Im Back!

This was it... Today was the day I returned to Rosewood. I hadn't seen my mum or Hanna in at least one year. When Allison Di'Laurentis went missing I left town to live with my dad. I was too scared to come back, so eventually I ended up moving in to his house for good

Until he met Isabelle that is. Neither me or Hanna are big fans of that woman, and don't even get me started on her daughter Kate!

The taxi pulled up infront of the house. I had forgotten how big it looked from the outside. The big black door was closed, I was kind of hoping it would be open so I wouldn't have to knock. I don't know how mum will react as she doesn't know I'm coming home. Home... That is a wierd way to describe it.

I didn't know Allison that well, but Hanna did. Sure she slept over a couple of times, I liked her and all but I always found her so secretive. Hanna was traumatised the night after Alli went missing, she didn't eat or sleep for weeks on end.

That is why I left. It didn't feel like I had a sister anymore, and I felt isolated as I didn't have many friends at school. I was never popular as Allison didn't accept me into her friendship group. I did get on with Aria and Emily though, we would sometimes hang out at The Brew after school and chat about people we liked and people we didn't.

I pulled open the boot and hauled out my suit cases. I don't travel light. I paid the driver and slowly walked up the pathway, pulling my cases behind me.

I looked around at my surroundings and all the memories came back to me.

When me and Hanna used to play Tag, hide and seek, then we would always manage to find the garden hose and soak our mum when she came out with drinks. She would wrestle us to the ground and there would be a full on tickle war.

I smiled at the thought, wondering if life in Rosewood would ever return to that way. But I highly doubt anyone feels safe here anymore.

I knocked on the door three times and stood there waiting for about half a minute. I checked a couple of times to see if the car was parked around the side of the house, before finally I saw the door start to open.

Hanna was standing there, her long blonde hair was in a fishtail braid and she had a tight red dress on that came down to her knees.

"Going somewhere with someone special?" I asked.

"Yes I am actually, now where the hell have you been!" She joked.

She pulled me in for a hug and managed to pull me inside at the same time.

"Mum, Abby is here and she has atleast 3 suit cases!" She yelled upstairs whilst eyeing the cases next to me.

I saw mum come running down the stairs and she enveloped me in a huge, loving hug. She pulled away and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"How long are you staying for?" She asked.

"Well I was planning on coming back." I stated.

"Back back!" Hanna chipped in.

"Yes Han, back back." I smiled.