Mr Fitz.

I walked into class late, as presumed. Great start to my first day back, I thought to myself. When I opened the door everyone was sat down at there desks and Mr Fitz was standing at the front of the class writing something to do with Shakespeare on the board.

The sound of my black velvet 5 inch heels on the tiled floor made him turn to look at me. I had never had Mr Fitz for English before as he was new teaching here at Rosewood.

"Abby Marin?" Mr Fitz asked.

I turned to face him, my long blonde hair wipping at the air around me.

"Yep that's me, Hanna Marin's little sister." I confirmed.

"Well Abby I'm Mr Fitz, your late, so take a seat next to Mike." He instructed.

"Montgomery?" I asked.

"Yes Abby, Mike Montgomery." Mr Fitz replied.

I could tell he was getting impatient, and obviously found Shakespeare more interesting than me. So I shrugged my shoulders and went to sit down next to Mike... Aria's younger brother.

Class was slow and Mike didn't even talk to me, but I don't blame him. I did break his heart before I left Rosewood. I wasn't up for a long distance relationship and I want sure when I was coming back so it didn't seem fair to stay with him. But obviously he didn't see it that way.