What would we do without her.

"Hanna you have to get out of the car, please." I pleaded my frightened, blonde sister.

Hanna was sat in the drivers seat and I was gently tugging on her left arm trying to pull her out of the car. I looked over at Emily, Aria, and Spencer to see them still covering the place we had put him. They were bickering back and forth until Alison approached them.

She knelt on the floor and reached into the dirt, pulling out something that looked like a card on a clip.

"You will need this to get inside." She mumbled to the girls.

I tore my attention away from the to look at Hanna again. She still wasn't moving. Spencer told me not to worry, she said that she was just in shock. However I had a feeling it was much more than that, she was the person that had hit him after all.

I decided to leave her be and I slowly made my way towards the others. They were all looking at each other intensely as they huddled over their shovels. It was a frightening thing to see.

"Ali, what is that?" I asked her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"It's his card, you can use it to get into Radley when you take me back." She explained.

I nodded as that was all I could manage at the time, I was worried that if I opened my mouth I would cry and scream. We had just...killed someone. I was not in any state of mind for pouring my heart out. Of course it was an accident, I mean we weren't intending for Hanna to hit him at the speed she did. It just sort of happened. Obviously we couldn't tell anyone about what happened because the police would never believe us. They had every reason to believe that we would want him gone from our lives. Especially after what he did to me and Allison.

We had no proof that he tortured me, that could have been someone else. By we did know that he was the one who hurt Allison.

"What do we do now?" Emily whispers.

She was looking at us all frantically and panicked, waiting for one of us to speak.

"Me and Hanna are going to go back to mine to clean up. Aria you can take Allison back to Radley. Em you and Abby are going to go to the police station and find Toby." Spencer instructed us.

As usual Spencer was taking charge, yet none of us complained like we usually would. It was a good thing that she was in control at the minute. What would we do without her?

I shot up from my bed, rubbing my forehead trying to get the images of his bartered, bloody body out of my mind.

What was that?