Second Confession

Us five girls were sat around the table in the library. Hanna was filing her manicured nails whilst Emily was tapping the table in a repetitive rhythm. Spencer was pulling sheets of paper out of her back and we were waiting for Aria to join us. She had told Spencer that she would be a little late as she had to speak with Me Fitz.

We all knew where that was going...

"Spencer how long did she say she would be?" Emily broke the silence.

Spencer shrugged and then proceeded to read her notes she had written.

"What you got there?" I asked.

She looked up at me and then looked back down again before mumbling an answer.

"Notes for a upcoming test."

I raised an eyebrow at Emily but she just shrugged at me whilst smiling.

We all looked over at the library door as the sound of it slamming shut made everyone jump. It was Aria, and she had the biggest grin on her face ever! Hanna put her nail filer in her handbag whilst Aria sat down on my right. We were all silently begging her to tell us what had happened with Mr Fitz but she just shook her head at us.

"Sorry guys, shall we start?" She tried to avoid the subject.

Spencer cleared her throat before leaning forward and whispering so only we could hear her.

"We have all received atleast one text from 'A' so shall we start by reading them out?"

I noticed that Emily's eyes widened slightly and Hanna looked down at her lap. Aria shook her head, but I was feeling confident.

"Okay, I will go first. After all it's better that we don't have secrecy if we're going to find out who 'A' is." I confidentiality stated.

They all looked at me in suspense and I sighed before leaning forward. I didn't make eye contact with anyone I just let it leave my lips.

"Okay well I've actually received two, the first one you already know about but the second one..." I trailed off.

Emily put her hand on my arm reassuringly and I smiled at her kindness.

"When I met Wren in The Brew I got a text from 'A' afterwards saying 'so I see you have taken interest in someone, keep it clean, I will be watching' And I didn't want to tell you guys I'm sorry." I confessed.

They all looked at me with shocked expressions.