In Trouble.

The next morning I woke up really early. We had school, and apparently after school Hanna was going to drive me down to The Brew. I had a feeling the Wren wasn't going to be there, but if he was then maybe I could give him my number. I couldn't stop smiling as I was in the shower. And when I got out I was still grinning like an idiot. I ran to my room to get changed into my clothes for the day.

I put on a pair of light blue jeans, a white top with a beautiful lace heart embroidered on it. I pulled on my mint green high tops and applied my make up. After I ran downstairs and saw Hanna sat with mum, they were both eating and chatting. I noticed that as soon as I entered they both immediately stopped chatting and looked at their hands. I could tell there was something up, they never were any good at hiding things!

"Alright, what is it?" I asked.

They both gave eachother a look before mum got up to but her mug and plate in the dishwasher. She was clearly trying to avoid telling me what I didn't know about. After mum had put her stuff in the washer she started heading for the front door, she grabbed her bag and left the house without saying a word.

"Hanna what the hell is going on!" I yelled.

I was getting really impatient and needed to know what was going on. She too stood up and put her stuff in the dishwasher. But instead of doing what mum had done, she stopped in the doorway of the kitchen. She turned to face me letting out a long sigh.

"I'm in trouble, Abby..." She mumbled, letting her gaze fall to the floor.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, before signaling for her to go on.

"I was caught stealing from the mall yesterday, me and mum have to go down the police station." She explained.

By now she had picked up her bag and phone and was having for the door. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and ran to catch up with her as she was already down the garden path.

"I can walk to school its fine, good luck!" I said.

Mum smiled at me from the drivers seat as Hanna jumped into the car, slamming the door shut behind her. I waved them off, and then started walking down the street. It was still cold out and the time was only 8 o'clock, there wasn't many people about either. I must admit I was feeling a bit nervous as this whole thing with 'A' scared me.

I kept trying to figure out who it could be, and why anyone would want to do such a horrible thing to us four girls. But then I would think of every wrong thing us and Alison had done to people we knew, so maybe everyone did have a reason to hate us all. That was probably why I liked Wren so much. He didn't know a thing about me or my past, and I would try to hold off telling him about the secret I share with Alison until I know him really well.

But for now, I had to worry about other things. The girls were waiting for me outside of the school. I told them about Hanna and why she wasn't in school today, they all seemed really worried. Emily offered to drove me down to The Brew later instead but I told her not to bother as it would probably be a waste of time anyway. As if he was actually going to be there, I was just hoping he would. Tricking myself to believe that he actually liked me.

Me, Aria, Spencer and Emily walked up the school steps and head off to our lessons. I had English first again. It was really boring, I ended up walking out as I was so worried about Hanna. Ofcourse Mr Fitz sent Aria after me but I Refused to return back to the class. The bell had just gone and I heard my name called on the tannoy. I was needed at the principal's office, no doubt it was about my walk out. But I had bigger things to worry about, like Hanna and 'A'