Stalking.

I was standing outside of the principles office, I had no idea why I was needed. Hopefully it wasn't a bad thing, besides mum was busy with Hanna. I slowly rested my hand on the door handle and let out a long sigh. I pushed on the wood of the door and it let out a long creaking sound as it opened

The principle was sat at his desk and the sound of the door caused him to look up at me immediately. He held his hand out gesturing towards the spare chair in front of his desk. I hesitantly sat down and I suddenly felt a wave of nerves wash over me. I started shaking and I held my hands together in attempt to stop them from shaking, however hard I tried I failed.

The principle noticed that I was nervous so he started explaining things straight away. I sat there and listened to what he had to say for about an hour and a half. It turns out that since Hanna has been caught stealing the teachers are going to have to keep a close eye on me. Basically if I see teachers following me around the school, I'm not to be alarmed... what!

"This is ridiculous!" I yelled.

By now a chair had been thrown across the room. I didn't mean to loose my temper when I did, but this is seriously offending.

"Am I really the type of person you would accuse of stealing!" I continued.

I was now standing in front of his desk, I was leaning over so I was eye level with this idiotic man! He looked over at the chair in the corner of the room, the one that I threw. It was now upturned and I was surprised that all four legs were still attached, I had thrown it with quite some force. I shook my head in anger.

"Fine, waste your time stalking me. You won't get much from it but hey, its not my time your wasting." I explained.

He put his head in his hands and so I took that as my hint to leave. I turned but paused before leaving, my gaze fell upon the chair the other side of the room. I quietly made my way over to it and picked it up. It was only a small light brown wooden chair, and it was easy to lift. I placed it back where I had found it when I walked in and then I left through the office door.

The walk down the school hallway felt like forever. All the students were out of their classes now, most of them were staring at me. In this school rumour got around fast, anything could have started up about me.

Emily walked up too me at my locker and the first thing I noticed was the worried look on her face.

"Before you ask, I'm fine okay." I stated as I slammed the locker door shut.

Me and Emily proceeded to walk down the corridor headed for the cafeteria. Seeing as we had a free lesson now, we might as well use the free time we have to try and come up with an 'A' suspect. The identity of this unknown person who goes by 'A' was still a mystery to us 5 girls. Spencer suggested that we meet up this period to discuss some... Things.

The word discuss in Spencer's vocabulary probably meant that we sit back and relax while she rants about things she wants to get off her chest.

Short filler chapter, sorry.