Sleepover Surprise.

I didn't speak up again after that, and I didn't bother waiting for Hanna to even stop the car before I jumped out of the car. I slammed the door shut without saying goodbye and I was surprised that she didn't fall out the other side, Metaphorically speaking of course.

I bolted up Emily's driveway in a hurry to get away from Hanna. I ran up her porch steps and slammed my fist in the door.

Emily was in front of me about half a minute later and I smiled at her before she let me in. I noticed her look behind me to see if Hanna had driven me but she was already gone.

"Hanna drove me, we ended up arguing so that's why she didn't stick around..." I trailed off whilst looking at my feet.

"Arguing?" Emily raised an eyebrow.

"I know." I replied awkwardly.

It was really surprising that we had argued, that never happened between us. I tried to push my thoughts on Hanna aside so that it didn't ruin the rest of my evening.

Me and Emily made our way up too her room and I sat down on her bed whilst I watched her put away a couple of tops. She closed her wardrobe door shut and then walked over to me.

"So what happened?" She asked looking concerned.

"I don't wanna talk about it Em." I pleaded.

She sighed before pulling something out of the bag next to me. She held two packets up in front of my face, they were the face masks that I had bought with me. She grinned at me before pulling me to the bathroom.

"Hang on I will need to go and get some towels from downstairs, you wait in there." She said whilst pointing at the bathroom door.

She walked out of the bedroom and I slowly made my way towards the bathroom door. The lights were off and the door was open only a little bit. I must admit the thought of 'A' did cross my mind but only for a second. I soon brushed it off knowing that there was no way that 'A' could be in there.

I pushed the door further and took two steps inside. I ran my fingertips along the wall feeling for a light switch so that I would be able to see. My hand finally hit the familiar cold, hard plastic of a light switch and I pushed it down.

The bathroom light flickers on and in front of me stood a mirror, at first I didn't realise what was happening.

On the mirror something was written in what looked like red lipstick. Atleast I hoped it was lipstick.

I'm everywhere and you can't spot me
-A

Panic rose up inside of me and I couldn't help but let out a sharp scream. Luckily me and Emily were the only ones in the house. I soon heard the sound of Emily's footsteps sprinting up the stairs and she burst into the bathroom.

As soon as she saw the sight in front of me she gasped too.