Why Can't You Accept This?

After our little meeting in the library it was time to go back home. I had made plans to stay at Emily's tonight and I was really excited about it. Emily was secretly always my favourite out of all the girls, Aria and Hanna drew in second place. And to be honest I never really got on with Spencer.

Mum was sat at the kitchen table with a cup in her hands, she was looking out the window at something outside. I decided to head upstairs rather than disturb her from her peace and quiet as Hanna had told me multiple times that she was a very busy woman.

I had changed into a white lace crop top, black high waisted jeans and a pair of simple brown leather boots. I packed a back pack full of the things I would need for my girls night at Emily's and then grabbed my phone before making my way downstairs.

My bag consisted of my makeup, toothbrush and toothpaste, pyjamas with my undergarments for the next day along with more clothes.

"Mum I'm going over Emily's, we are having a girls night." I waltzed into the kitchen with my bag over my shoulder.

"Okay sweetie, do you need a lift?" She asked whilst looking up from her mug full of hot tea.

I was about to answer but the sound of Hanna's heels clicking on the laminate floor interrupted me.

"I will take her mum, I was considering going myself." She said.

I smiled at her before turning back to mum, whom was still sat in the chair looking at the liquid she hadn't drank yet. I had a feeling there was something wrong but I didn't want to ask as I had only just got back and didn't want to intrude on mum's buisness.

"Alright Han, I will see you two tomorrow then?" She replied whilst continuing to not make eye contact.

I frowned at her weird actions but Hanna was already walking to the front door with her car keys jingling in her hands.

"Yeah." She yelled before heading out the door.

I soon followed after saying goodbye too mum, she smiled at me but that was all. I came to a decision that I would ask her about it when I see her tomorrow morning. I was positive that there was something wrong, but I couldn't think what it could be.

I jumped into the passenger seat of Hanna's car before she put it into action. The car engine revved underneath us before she took off speeding down the road. We sat in silence throughout the whole journey to Emily's house, luckily it wasn't to long.

Ever since Hanna found out that I was being targeted by 'A' as well as her and the girls she has stopped spending time with me. She barely even talks to me anymore. I hated seeing Hanna like this, I wanted my bubbly older sister back. I hated what 'A' was doing to me and my friendships.

"Hanna I'm involved in this too and I-"

"No you not Abby." Hanna cut me off.

"'A' is targeting me too wether you like it or not!" I yelled.

At first I felt bad for yelling at Hanna, I had never done anything like that to her before.

"I don't want you getting hurt Abby, I want you safe... You need to be safe!" She yelled back.

I felt tears in my eyes and I couldn't stop them from falling. I was so frustrated and angry. I was angry at 'A' for what they were doing to me, and I was frustrated at Hanna because she wouldn't accept that I needed her help. I didn't want to be apart of this but I was, and she couldn't get her head around that.